• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

together with the clutchlines!

Hahaha yeah, yeah ;)

I actually sent them an email for pricing for the clutch lines so will hopefully get back to every one soon regarding that. As a quick rough price so people know what to expect it should be under $50 delivered Australia wide, but will give an exact price once I receive pricing.

I also need to find out from them whether their clutch lines replace everything from factory (around 70cm) or just replaces the small factory rubber line (around 10cm). Hopefully their kits replace everything, but once again I will give people updates on all of that at a later date.

Lets finish this one off first :D

i'm 100% in for the next group buy :D

can you pm me when you start the next one?

Cheers

Will do mate :cool:

Edited by PM-R33

PM-R33

Just a heads up

Have you actually received any photos of each model brake lines to show exactly what they are suppling?

Not the generic pic's they show on the website

The reason I ask, I just received a set of lines from Hel Australia. The are totally wrong. They do not have any of the factory style mounting blocks on the line. When I contacted them, they have told me they cannot supply them at all and can not help me. So now I have a pile of crap that is usless.

I ordered R33GTR fronts and the rears were suppose to be R33 GTST. I have a AWD stagea with skyline calipers, hence the odd combination.

I actually ordered them thru a site sponsor on here, so I will not name them. Need to sort it out with them for a refund.

Hey man, I have not seen exact photos of the GTST and GTR kits, however I did a bit of research before hand on the UK forums and others and never read anything about people having dramas to fit them. To my understanding they are the same fitting wise as to any other aftermarket braided line kit. I tried to ensure I was only ordering kits for specific vehicles and hence I didn't order any Stagea kits as I myself was not sure what fitted what. I'm sorry to hear for your problems, hopefully none of us have any dramas and you sort yours out.

Not to long now :)

Edited by PM-R33

Once I get the kits (any day now hopefully) I will install mine and post heaps of pics in a DIY thread. Hopefully there is no dramas with fitting and it is pretty straight forward.

You are right though, the GTR uses a hard line behind the caliper, where as a GTST does not from my understanding. So not sure how the kits go with bolting up within the different models. If anything I would assume they retain the hard line on the GTR since a hard line wouldn't expand like a rubber hose would, but I do not know, just my assumption.

Edited by PM-R33

Just a safety note guys, if you haven't worked on or fitted brake parts before make sure you get some professional help.

Its not a hard job but done wrong you may end up in the sh1t.

No point in upgrading your brakes and then not fitting or bleeding them right and doing damage, or worse still, crashing.

Lol yeah probably a good point. My DIY will help but as you have said, if people aren't confident don't do it yourself and then blame me :P

Also guys no kits today, am a bit pissed off about it and they still havn't replied to my email regarding the tracking number. Guess I can't do much other than wait.

Really sorry guys :P

Nothing guys. The lack of communication now is becoming irritating. Still no tracking number has been sent to me so I don't know how far off the kits actually are. I'm going to email them again now so please bare with me. Once again sorry for this delay guys, but we shall get there in the end.

Righteo guys, still nothing and I aint happy. I'm calling England tonight to see where the f**k these brake lines are. 2-3 days delivery my ass. Havn't had a reply from them for over a week now even though I have sent three emails asking for the tracking number. I'll let you guys know what they say.

Righteo guys, still nothing and I aint happy. I'm calling England tonight to see where the f**k these brake lines are. 2-3 days delivery my ass. Havn't had a reply from them for over a week now even though I have sent three emails asking for the tracking number. I'll let you guys know what they say.

If they give you shit PM me the contact Nos and names I'll call my sister in England and let her loose on them--they won't be happy for long , she's a friken nightmare. :blush: