SAU Community

M35 Exhaust

That front pipe does look very nice indeed... although I much prefer my Kakimoto front pipe, especially considering the price for the Maki unit

That front pipe (Garage Mac) is what about 11 people have now. One was bought off IM and 10 more made from this design.

Works well and gives lots more low to mid range power.

You mean dump pipe, yes?

That front pipe does look very nice indeed... although I much prefer my Kakimoto front pipe, especially considering the price for the Maki unit

You mean dump pipe, yes?

yes Mr PMNMNMNMNMPM35. :whistling:

haha you're pretty happy with that purchase :whistling:

do i need to go to westside again and get em to make up a bunch or what??

10 or more? or i can get beau to make em up at another shop?

I reakon you good attack this again.....pretty sure there's a fresh crop of M35 owners out there look for more OMF.......G!!!!!!....maybe keep one for yourself this time!...lol

hey did you call our ECU mate!!!

Hey Craig, will call them tomorrow.. didnt want to like call em all in the one day if everyone was doing so..

He will do the dumps again. if we can get 10, and they wont be in stainless, since it was a c.u.n.t to work with dew to that pipe split flange size thing he did..

• 3 years later...

Has anyone put the fujitsubo legalis R catback exhaust on an auto M35?

What do they sound like? I'm scared of giving an auto any extra note as I've never owned an auto turbo'd car before.

What do they sound like? I'm scared of giving an auto any extra note as I've never owned an auto turbo'd car before.

Lots of guys have. They sound great. Not to loud. Nice throaty growl. I'm really hoping to change my nismo exhaust to one of them one day.

Lots of guys have. They sound great. Not to loud. Nice throaty growl. I'm really hoping to change my nismo exhaust to one of them one day.

What's wrong with the nismo exhaust?

The best note by far, and nearly legal noise. Great quality system Tom.

Which Nismo do you have Brick? The Single outlet? Or the twin highflow one Fujitsubo made?

The best note by far, and nearly legal noise. Great quality system Tom.

Which Nismo do you have Brick? The Single outlet? Or the twin highflow one Fujitsubo made?

Single.

The single would be a fair bit quieter I imagine. I scored the Nismo twin tip, I will be dropping from the 3.5 inch back to 80mm and a quieter system, hopefully with a lack of drone. It's worth it I think, even if It drops the power a bit.

Yeah, the single outlet system does blow. Sounds like a Vacuum. I remember Iain's had one on it.

Doesn't compare to the dual outlet, or the other cat back systems. I think the pipe diameter is smaller too. The Nismo or legalis are the pick of the bunch IMO. There are cannon type styles to, if you like that look.

Check some of the vids on my Youtube channel.

Fijutsubo Legalis - on my old NM35

Nismo (version 1 for M35) - on my old NM35

Nismo (version 2 for M35) - on my PNM35 with stock cats and with aftermarket cats

Legalis will flow more than the Nismo that Brick has (my old one) as it is 76mm as opposed to the 70mm Nismo.

Alex, Iain never had a Nismo exhaust.

Check some of the vids on my Youtube channel.

Fijutsubo Legalis - on my old NM35

Nismo (version 1 for M35) - on my old NM35

Nismo (version 2 for M35) - on my PNM35 with stock cats and with aftermarket cats

Legalis will flow more than the Nismo that Brick has (my old one) as it is 76mm as opposed to the 70mm Nismo.

Alex, Iain never had a Nismo exhaust.

The nismo duel outlet one does have a restrictor in the back of the rear muffler, so for outright flow, I think the legalis is a better option too.

What did Iain have, was it one of those nissan sports exhaust ones?

The nismo duel outlet one does have a restrictor in the back of the rear muffler, so for outright flow, I think the legalis is a better option too.

What did Iain have, was it one of those nissan sports exhaust ones?

Yeah, he had a Nissan sports exhaust.

Legalis may flow slightly better looking at the exit of the uffler to the tips - each tip comes from its own hole in the muffler as opposed to the Nismo which has one hole for the two tips, BUT what is the radius of the hole/holes? Is the Nismo single hole actually a larger area than the two Legalis holes combined? Also, since the piping is the same, it all comes down to the design of the baffling within the muffler, and ripping open a Nismo muffler that can no longer be replaced does not appeal. You could of course get their flow measured if you really wanted, but I like the Nismo for the tip design and the sound which has more character than the Legalis IMO.

Can't go wrong with either though.

Edited by iamhe77