SAU Community

Rb25 Sale, Solid Reliable 430rwhp Engine All Parts Must Go!

Im heading in a different direction, so the RB25 bits are for sale

Engine has received new oil after every track day.

Bare Head, just rebuilt, new seats, valve grind, light port, smoothed bowls $1000 Great for 25/30 swap!! Can provide std cams, includes cam covers and valley cover, just powder coated, includes adjustable cam gears

Tomei Poncams 256 inlet/exhaust 8.5mm lift $700 includes adjustable cam gears

Performance springs to suit above cams and capable of controlling 10mm+ lift $200

6Boost manifold to suit the 3037 turbo $800. Changing from another aftermarket manifold to this, picked up 30hp alone with no changes to boost or timing!!!! Suit turbosmart wastegate. Ceramic coated by Competition Coating

HKS 3037S 56T with 0.74 ex housing. This is rated at 480hp. My engine was making 430rwhp on 19psi on PITS dyno. I will include all the dash fitting and lines for this to bolt up to your 25. This is oil & water feeds and retursn and oil return to sump. You need to tap your block for these to fit. Will also throw in the 3 inch dump from turbo to under the car, suits S13 series car although i imagine it would also fit a R33 but you' need to check it.

Turbo has just been rebuilt by GCG after a gasket failure, and has done barely 50km. Exhaust housing also cermaic coated by Competition Coatings. This thing is brand new again! Grab yourself a bargain, get the real HKS item $2500

Turbosmart Progate 48mm wastegate $400

Aria's forged pistons 86mm plus 20thou and shotpeened and linished rods. $700 Was making 8.5:1 compression

Ryal inlet manifold, individually machined bellmouths, standard tb 5.2 litre, injector holes modified to suit top feeds. $1000

550cc injectors with fuel rail $700 New o rings as of last month!

IMG_0138.jpg

Dyno graph

IMG_9478.jpg

Here's the lot, pulled it down for a rebuild, but decided to go in a different direction

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

Inlet plenum underside, Head has driven 50km since rebuild

IMG_0234.jpg

Here you can see the scalop to clear the clutch master

IMG_0120.jpg

Water drain bleed, back of head

IMG_0106.jpg

Fuel rail

IMG_0237.jpg

Cam gears

IMG_0239_2.jpg

HKS 3037S

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Here are the dash lines ( the orange looking things- thats a fire protectant covering) These are real aircraft dash fittings, not the stuff that just looks like it

IMG_0125.jpg

Can see the Turbosmart Progate here- this has been faultless

IMG_0127.jpg

Arias with shotpeened and linished rods

IMG_0243_2.jpg

IMG_0241_2.jpg

IMG_0244_2.jpg'

Enlargened sump with minor baffling $200

Postage at buyer expense, prefer pickup. Items located in workshop in Raceview

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The head had been ported by Phil Ryal. A god in motorsport for many many years. He was TRD in the 80's and produced all their 2L rally engines.

My engine was assembled to his specs. The head has his special bits all over it.

Put it this way, my current engine guy can't believe my current GTR engine doesn't have oversize exhaust valves, such is the efficiency of the head.

You too can be touched by Phils magic...

If you've skipped over it, the turbo has been rebuilt, new compressor and turbine wheels plus new core it's essentially new. These things punch above their weight. My car was producing 430rwhp on 19pi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...