SAU Community

Rb25 Sale, Solid Reliable 430rwhp Engine All Parts Must Go!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys, been out of the country so much this year and i'm back now for at least a few months.

Updating this thread, rods and pistons sold, everything else still available.

Items located in Brisbane.

Bare Head, just rebuilt, new seats, valve grind, light port, hardness checked, smoothed bowls $1000 Great for 25/30 swap!! Can provide std cams, includes cam covers and valley cover, recently powder coated.

Tomei Poncams 256 inlet/exhaust 8.5mm lift $700 includes adjustable cam gears

Performance springs to suit above cams and capable of controlling 10mm+ lift $200

6Boost manifold to suit GT25 flange on the HKS3037 turbo $800. Changing from another aftermarket manifold to this, picked up 30hp alone with no changes to boost or timing!!!! Suit turbosmart wastegate. Ceramic coated by Competition Coating

HKS 3037S 56T with 0.74 ex housing. This is rated at 480hp. My engine was making 430rwhp on 19psi on PITS dyno. I will include all the dash fitting and lines for this to bolt up to your 25. This is oil & water feeds and returns and oil return to sump. You need to tap your block for these to fit. Will also throw in the 3 inch dump from turbo to under the car, suits S13 series car although i imagine it would also fit a R33 but you' need to check it.

Turbo has just been rebuilt by GCG after a gasket failure, and has done barely 50km. Exhaust housing also cermaic coated by Competition Coatings. This thing is brand new again! Grab yourself a bargain, get the real HKS item $2500

Turbosmart Progate 48mm wastegate $400

Ryal inlet manifold, individually machined bellmouths, standard tb 5.2 litre capacity, injector holes modified to suit top feeds. $1000

550cc injectors with fuel rail $700 New o rings as of last month!

UPDATE

RB25 Head just rebuilt, new seats, valve grind, exhaust valves guides light port includes Performance Springs with standard cam$1000 Great for 25/30 swap!!

Tomei Poncams 256 inlet/exhaust 8.5mm lift $700 includes adjustable cam gears SOLD

6Boost manifold with GT25 flange, ceramic coated $800

HKS 3037S 56T with 0.74 ex housing $2500

Turbosmart Progate 48mm wastegate $400

Turbo, 6boost & wastegate package $3000

Ryal inlet manifold, individually machined bellmouths, 5.2 litre, injector holes modified to suit top-feeds incl fuel rail $800

550cc injectors$600

• 1 month later...
This stuff needs to go.

I'll now offer the lot for $3500, complete top end package, rebuild head new turbo great manifold, come get yourself a bargin.

Just re-stating, the head has less than an hour since rebuild, light port new valves stems exhaust guides and performance springs.

6 boost manifold with GT25 flange for HKS turbo

HKS 3037S56T -rated at 480hp. Rebuilt, has done less than 1 hour.

Turbosmart 48mm progate.

Ryall inlet manifold, individual bell-mouths and modded to accept top feed injectors.

Included -all water/oil lines for turbo are real aircraft braided lines and fittings.

$3500 the lot!!

Edited by Simonster