SAU Community

R33 Bits And Pieces

JoelyMoley

Really?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NISSAN-SKYLINE-R33-...=item19bb18d19a

I'll sell you mine for $40 delivered :)

lmao yea thats the one i was referring, even $20 kinda seems steap for a ash tray, will be buying from them later this week if i don't find another though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The older revisions did have Synchro issues. It was resolved by Nissan, but I do agree with you on the weighing in the costs and gearset point. Like anything, people will always find a way to break things!
    • Aww, thanks for the explanation! I'll sleep smarter tonight. 
    • Thanks! I haven’t 100% decided but I’ve always been partial to the R33 midnight purple even before I could drive
    • Continuing with my search, I started wondering why my catch can never has a drop of oil in it... I've never had a motor, especially a looser built engine have zero oil in a catch can. I find it even more odd as there's clearly oil vapour coming out of the catch can ventilation filter when the engine is idling, let alone running hard (My car smells like an old oily rag).  I run an ATP catch can that fits nicely into the ABS spot. I decided to take the inlet filters off to see the inside baffling. Nothing, nada, completely open. Ok ok, so that's not entirely true... I shine light into the AN ports and i cannot see it coming through where I removed the filter. I'm thinking they welded in a plate in front of the AN ports to act as a baffle between the ports and the rest of the catch can.  The catch can filter itself was saturated with oil and yet none in the catch can... makes me think that small baffle plate isn't doing much. Maybe my oil consumption is actually blow by and it's just venting out the catch can into the engine bay as a fine mist. Like I mentioned above, there's visible fumes coming out of the can/filter at idle so the engine is in fact breathing but catch can is well.. not catching. I always filled my other cans with stainless steel wool to trap the oil, so I'll go pick some up tomorrow and do the same. If I see the catch can does start to fill after this, I'll look into upgrading my valve cover baffles. It's a stretch, but I'll try anything at this point. 
    • How to tell me you haven't raced a S or R chassis without telling me you haven't raced a S or R chassis.