SAU Community

Oem Sparkplugs

Godcla

NGK DILKAR8A8 Iridium Tipped

Thanx......have you pulled your's and sighted.......if so Does the whole intake manifold have to be removed to get at them.

Having no problems but would like to have a set at the ready and when talking to suppliers I get slightly different

plugs getting offered every time and I would prefer going with OEM.

Thanx......have you pulled your's and sighted.......if so Does the whole intake manifold have to be removed to get at them.

Having no problems but would like to have a set at the ready and when talking to suppliers I get slightly different

plugs getting offered every time and I would prefer going with OEM.

No sorry, haven't touched them. Just had my owners manual nearby when I read your post!! I thought they'd be good for at least 50K or even 100K..... Haven't checked the recommended change interval....

Edited by fungoolie

No sorry, haven't touched them. Just had my owners manual nearby when I read your post!! I thought they'd be good for at least 50K or even 100K..... Haven't checked the recommended change interval....

Bugger....didn't even think of looking in there........ :)

We have been driving/racing/setting lap records on them (the stock plugs). If the tune is right you will never (up to 100K) have to touch them :D

Sweet....Thanx Martin.... :P