SAU Community

R33 S1 Parts Wrecking Entire Car

Hey all, seeing as I have had zero interest in selling this car complete, it's time to start wrecking it.

1993 R33 Series 1, Type M, White in colour.

Complete car wrecking, but may be keeping some things such as complete motor which has HKS GT2535 56T, nismo 550cc injectors, splitfire coils, front brakes, etc unless someone offers the right price.

Negotiable on sale of complete vehicle also, if someone wants it.

Can't get pictures for everything sorry, as car is still complete. Will hopefully start pulling car down in the coming weeks if enough interest. Parts require removal, would like to keep car in rolling shell to send to the tip when I have finished stripping it, so if anyone is interesting in negotiating swap + cash for the rims, or for the suspension back to some stockies, that would be ideal.

Happy to freight smaller items but simply don't have the time to try and freight large stuff.

Parts avaliable so far:-

R33 5 speed gearbox. Grinds second a little bit when cold, but otherwise perfect! Has a Daiken Exedy HD Clutch in it, 6 years old but still held 240rwkw - $1400

R33 Tailshaft, perfect working order - $100

Tein superstreets (Jap spec), bought brand new, used for 7-8000kms if that. Spring rates are Standard Jap Spec, whatever that is. Excellent condition! - $1000

18" ANZ Voltec Rims, 18x8/18x9, with Toyo T1R rubber. Front tyres are barely roadworthy with camber wear, Rears still have reasonable amount of tread. Some gutter rash on both front rims. Nothing major, just some scuffs. Could do with a polish on the outers. - $1000

3" catback RSR stainless exhaust. Massive rear muffler. Really nice note. Did have some damage from a bottom out from previous owner. Has been plated over damage. No leaks $300

Justjap 3" Split Dump Pipe to cat, I think i had to remove that little diverter plate to fit HKS 2535 from memory. - $180

Magnaflow 3" Highflow Metal Cat. Seen approximately 6000-7000kms of use. $250

Front mount, return style, unsure on cooler core, all mounts up to factory piping, with all pipes, hoses, and clamps - $250

Hicas Lockbar, bought of member on forums -$70

Genuine Nismo strut brace - $120

Standard Airbox, with snorkel, unmolested - $100

Mirrors, passenger side folds in, but doesnt fold out automatically off switch - $80

All Dash fascia, stereo surround, all been resprayed in matt black, excellent condition - $70

Series 1 Bonnet, resprayed couple of years ago. Couple of stones chips but nothing major, no dints! - $200

R33 Series 1 Guards, both resprayed couple of years ago. I think just one chip on drivers side. No dints! - $100 each

Series 1 Type M Front Bar, resprayed couple of years ago, basically mint, 2 or 3 stone chips - $250

Side Skirts Type M, Good Condition - $150

Rear Pods Type M, Good Condition - $100

Type M Grill (Badge has been removed)- $60

Adjustable Rear upper arms (JustJap) - $120

Door Trims complete minus Drivers side electric window switch - $80

Drivers side Electric window switch, bought brand new from Nissan a few years back. Perfect working order! - $60

Climate Control Unit, perfect working order - $60

Washer Bottle with 100% working motor - $40

Taillights, one looks to be leaking some water in it - $80

Heaps of other factory fitted stuff, feel free to ask if I have it.

Pm, SMS, or phone call

*Lowballers will be ignored*

Thanks for looking!

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic20.jpg

pic21.jpg

pic22.jpg

pic23.jpg

Edited by Syphon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your PM inbox is full. Asking how much for the front bar and postage to Brisbane?

Sorry about that, have just cleaned out inbox.

Have added Front bar, side skirts, and rear pods onto parts list.

At this stage, don't really want to ship large items interstate but if no interest in the next couple of weeks I can get you a price on freight. I should have just stayed living on the Gold Coast and would have been easy ;)

Hey guys, thanks for the PM's and SMS's. Have a bit of interest at the moment in the whole car. Just awaiting some replies on that, and if it all falls through, will let you all know regarding parts this afternoon. I am heading out soon for the rest of the day but will get back to everyone tonight.

Please keep in mind the car is still complete, and will be a couple of weeks before I can start stripping it all down.

Hey man,tried calling but didn't get through..anyways I'm after the radiator. U willing to let that go? Name your price and I'll see if it fits,I need it anytime in the coming week,eastern suburbs of melb,so pickup is not a problem at all.message me wen u see this 0401157085

cheers

Ben

A pillar plastic is perfect. Replaced it ages ago, as I had the same issue with one that had holes etc.

$50 and in ferntree gully

Is your drivers side A pillar plastic in good condition or do you have a gauge holder mounted there?

If it is has no holes how much and what suburb are you in?

Also have the following now for sale, but still on the car so wouldnt be avaliable for 2 weeks.

HKS 2535 56T, with custom oil and water lines, and std R33 actuator. Bought brand new couple of years back. Awesome condition, ran for no more than 8000kms. Has had wastegate hole machined larger, and I think ceramic coated turbine housing. - $1400

Nismo 555cc Injectors - Side feed for RB25DET Seen as many kilometres as the turbo above so bugger all - $700

hey how much for the coil packs? btw car look clean- why not try and sell the whole car.

Looking for $350 for the coilpacks. Have someone interested at the moment, just waiting to see if they want them.

The car is pretty damn clean and in good condition. Has some minor cancer in some places, and some paint coming off on the roof and passenger C Pillar.

Just haven't had any interest whatsoever over the period I had been looking to sell it.

Would have happily sold the car as is with the lot for $8000 but no takers. Sad times trying to sell R33's :P