Holset Hx35w Turbo

Item Summary: Holset Hx35w turbo anti surge, polished comp housing

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: going to a big b.b

Asking Price: 800

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: pm on here

Extra Information:

I brought this turbo brand new from the states. These sell new for $1500US, this turbo is not your standard $250 2nd hand ebay job thats tone 300 *** k's on a truck running 30psi all day every day.

Ive ran this turbo for 10 000k's on 16psi, its seen 20psi while the car was getting tuned but was then droped back to 16 due to fuel issues. This turbos are built for big boost and will last forever. (do a quick search on holsets and you will see what a great turbo they are). There is no shaft play and no junkie oil build up in the cartridge like you find on 2nd units.

ive removed the actuator, bracket and antisurge silencer ring which makes it spool louder, these will be included in the sale. the compressor housing has been polished and has a 4" inlet. It has a T3 split pulse flange.

i will also include the exhaust flange and the copper gasket i was using, 3" exhaust outlet and the exhaust flange has been modified to hold the internal gate shut as i was using and external gate. However if you want to convert back to internal its as simple as bolting on the actuator (i believe actuator opens at 25psi)

on my rb26 its spooling by 2500 and full boost at around 3000-3200. i have ran a 12.00@111mph on 16psi and made 360hp at all 4 wheels on the same boost.

This turbo delivers!

brand new

100_2326copy.jpg

100_2350.jpg

100_2354.jpg

090406_164213-1.jpg

Size comparison to a HKS Ta45

090404_142255-1.jpg

090404_142401.jpg

*Just for reference, size comparison to a TDO4

dr650vshx35.jpg

its on my rb26, i got a dyno graph but its at the parents place.. its relly responsive, full boost at 3200, but still has good top end pull, 111mph over the quater on 16psi. Holset are a great turbo as far as im concerend, duno what else to say realy, the power figure im making with it is in the add, it has characteristics that of a turbo slightly smaller then a gt3582. but spools much louder! :( would be ideal for any 20,25, or 26, the high mount manifold its on in the photos were when i first brought it, it was going to go on my vl that had a rb25 in it, but then i sold the car and got a gtr, but i didnt like the lag that the big hks had, so i put the holset on (as per photo). Hope that helps

Edited by zachscalais

I've got an identicle turbo i'm putting on an rb30det motor.

These turbo's, on the trucks they came on, often ran as much as 44psi of boost. the turbo is designed to last at that boost, as most trucks easily see near 1,000,000 km's. There are a few cars here running them, and in the states too. They are very responsive for their potential power output, and definately can do the job well!

Worth buying for sure