SAU Community

350z: Whats The Perfect Te37 Fitment

Looking for a set for my zed and was wondering whats the best offset in 18's? Will 18x9.5 +15 (F) and 18x10.5 +15 ® fit? It will be on standard suspension and don't want to roll guards if I don't have to. Cheers

I think TE37s are only available in +12? I think you'll need to roll guards for 10.5 +12, you will have more chance of not having to roll guards with 10.5 +22.

9.5 +12 you should be able to fit with a bit of camber. Safe choice is the 9.5 +22.

My car as reference, fronts are 8.5 +14 and rears are 10.5 +24

EDIT : Fronts are running 3.5-degrees camber, rears are around 3-degrees.

GTCFrontOffset.jpg

2998_RearOffset.jpg

Edited by Kam-80

Looking for a set for my zed and was wondering whats the best offset in 18's? Will 18x9.5 +15 (F) and 18x10.5 +15 ® fit? It will be on standard suspension and don't want to roll guards if I don't have to. Cheers

Neither will fit unless you stretch a narrow tyre.

For TE37s +22 offset in those widths is the accepted limit for stock guards and camber.

Roll the gear guards and get camber arms on the front, and those things will fit just fine with a reasonabe-size tyre.

Yeah, the thing is f**ked.

Send me an email, from the email address you want to use, to 350z-tech-mod @ au-z.org (sans spaces, of course) with your desired user name.

Edited by scathing

I have no idea what offset I run, but my rear wheels are 10.5", and I have acres more space available: glancing at it, I don't think I'd have too much trouble fitting 11.5" - 12" rears, and I'm running very little negative camber from what I can tell... Is this normal?

mine are 10.5 +18 and i am running -2.5 deg camber, but my tyre us a 295 so that explains why. if u go and start stretching rubber possible to fit lower offsets such as negatives under there with ease. 19 x 11 +0 offet for starters ;)

I had 19" TE37 Time Attacks before I sold em. 19x9.5+22 19x10.5+22.

2nd pic are 18" Te37's 18x9.5+22 18x10.5+15 but you gotta run camber, lowered, and stretched tyres to make them fit (19's as well I should add).

post-2802-1271239621_thumb.jpg

post-2802-1271239639_thumb.jpg

Looks tough! What are they? At first, i thought they were drifteks but drifteks dont have those offsets. Bee-r b5? BTW youre on ocau?

Rota P45-R lol. had no complaints on the US forums so thought why not....

$3.4k delivered with tyres mounted/balanced.

Yup! I'm on ocau!

yo!

front: 18/19*9.5+12

rear: 18/19*10.5+12

proof:

1235415115.jpg

1227557628.jpg

1235415153.jpg

as a reference in the pic, they are 19s with, 245/35 tyre front, and the rear is 275/35, you can easily run a 235 or 225 on the front and say a 255 on the rear if you want them stretched (but not crazy stretched lol) :D

edit - i just re-read your first post - to achieve "perfect" fitment it isnt all just about what wheel to run, is a culmination of wheel sizes/tyre sizes/suspension/wheel alignment/body work

OMG those rotas are HOT

can i ask if you need any mods to run those size rims?

like adjustable camber arms?

thnx

Rota P45-R lol. had no complaints on the US forums so thought why not....

$3.4k delivered with tyres mounted/balanced.

Yup! I'm on ocau!

my350z_20070929_nightshots_09.jpg

my350z_20071013_night_12.jpg

F: 18x9.5 +22 with a 255/35 R18

R: 18x10.5 +22 with a 285/35 R18

Note that my rear guards aren't rolled, and I didn't have camber arms in the front at the time. That setup doesn't rub, and I've had that car cornering flat out. You can run a slightly lower offset, but I doubt +15 will fit without stretching a tyre.

Edited by scathing

Note that my rear guards aren't rolled, and I didn't have camber arms in the front at the time. That setup doesn't rub, and I've had that car cornering flat out. You can run a slightly lower offset, but I doubt +15 will fit without stretching a tyre.

11" +10 with 275/30 on the rear of my car standard height, the guards were munching the tyres on bumps and that.

So anything lower then +15 stretched tyres is a must, unless you wanna run some crazy camber or stiff as Fark springs lol

Edited by Beez35

OMG those rotas are HOT

can i ask if you need any mods to run those size rims?

like adjustable camber arms?

thnx

thanks! nope no mods at all. I'm running greddy s-type suspension as well, been dropped about 1-2" not sure....i want to drop it more but i might have driveway issues which i don't want.

Have to roll the rear guards if i want to drop the rear anymore though. No camber wear as such yet too.