SAU Community

17" Drifteks And Misc Rb20det R32 Rb25det Bits!

gday all =D got a few bits peices im looking to sell as i have bought a daily to get too and from a new job starting next week.cmon help a bloke out!! =D

prices as set or make an offer.i would like most of it gone by the weekend or before so going at a good price but nothing silly please.

please dont ask me to hold parts as first come first served.cash talks.......

all parts located s.e suburbs melb vic,can post if needed,can possibly meet in some cases not an issue.

please call,sms,or email - 0423472263 [email protected] anytime day or night.sms preffered for fast response but others fine.

17X8 DRIFTEKS BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!! lol

got a pair of drift teks in 17x8 and have 255/40z/r17 nothing special tyres on them prob 2-3mm above marker so not heaps

35+ offset i think as it is stamped in the back but has no sticker pointing it out obviously so cant garantee.

2x 17x8's with tyres and 1 17x9.so 3 all up.1 of the 17x8's and the 17x9 are brand new never used the other 17x8 is just a little dirty but never used (just been sitting on my car on stands out of box thats all.

sat about 10mm over fenders on the front of my r32 gtst with a 3mm spacer but with a smaller tyre would clear just.or perfect for gtr,flared fenders ect.

$460 pretty firm but will take offers - come and get em!! cheap for 17 teks with tyres!!

oh these are 4 AND 5 STUD!!! yes you s13 owners =D...lol.........

post-60301-1271135517_thumb.jpg

post-60301-1271135558_thumb.jpg

post-60301-1271135591_thumb.jpg

post-60301-1271135618_thumb.jpg

rb25det s2 head - complete minus bolt ons and rb25 covers (has rb20 covers) needs exhaust holes re tapped. - $100ono

rb25det s2 sump - offers

rb25det crank - offers

rb25det altinator - offers

rb25det bolt ons - plenum,exaust manifold stripped down full engine so have it all minus turbo let me know if anything is needed.

r32 2 door side skirts - not sure what brand think BN but there massive like PHAT.1 damaged,not hard to fix.can do for a small fee or go to bunnings and do it yaself =D

rb20det rocker covers - offers

rb20det std turbo manifold - offers

rb20det AFM - with plug - $50ono

rb20det std....just bout everything in your 32 gtst i have spare let me know if somthing is needed.

rb20det redtop engine - 110,000kms has everything coilpacks,injectors plenum ect just missing a turbo and cas.comes with spare cam gears ect.

get a loom,ecu,turbo,gearbox and you ready to go.looking for about $250ono need it gone

post-60301-1271135940_thumb.jpg

post-60301-1271135981_thumb.jpg

if more pics needed of these did not work please contact with interest and a email addy and will send pics asap.

iv missed heaps seriosly so if you after and std r32 gtst bits let me know as i prob got thems.

happy to answer any questions.

thanks very much all =D

J.R

yeh mate i got a spare rb20det coilpack cover.$25 or can deliver anywhere in melb before 6:30pm for around $10 or so.can send not an issue.

umz dont think i have a head light all i really have is s13 headlight at the moment sorry.

• 2 weeks later...