SAU Community

****parting Out Rb25det Series 2**** + Tomei, Osg Clutch

I have another post in regards to selling this engine as a whole, but cant be bothered waiting now so im just gonna start parting it out now, still wiilling to sell the engine as a whole if anyone interested but heres the list.

(the head is still attached to the block but will take apart if there are buyers for it otherwise ill keep it together until it does get sold)

If my prices are unjust just throw me an offer and we'll see, bu no low balling offers plz, will post some parts and maybe larger items if u organise the courier.

Head incl: complete except for the bolts holding in the rocker covers, also missing the bolt that holds the vct bit on the intake cam gear. $400

Block: Pistons still in just needs head if you are not buying the head i have no pumps, has water pump and water pump, i knw the water pump is still in vgc, havent taken oil pump yet but should be fine to use again. $500

Power steering pump with bracket: vgc no problems. $50

Alternators x2: ones an rb30 one is bit dirty, both work fine. $100 each

stock exh manifold: vgc $50

Intake plenum + runners + throttle body +tps series 2: vgc comes with bolts and gaskt for it. $110

Tomei metal head gasket: brand new 87mm and 1.2mm thick. $400

OS giken / Cusco super single clutch: roughly 75-85% meat left on it the plates look fine was running great on the car b4 taking it off. $600 ono

So far thats all i can think of if i think of anything else ill add it later or just ask me wat u want i might have it.

Pm or txt to my mob 0414424902

Cheers

Lok

I have another post in regards to selling this engine as a whole, but cant be bothered waiting now so im just gonna start parting it out now, still wiilling to sell the engine as a whole if anyone interested but heres the list.

(the head is still attached to the block but will take apart if there are buyers for it otherwise ill keep it together until it does get sold)

If my prices are unjust just throw me an offer and we'll see, bu no low balling offers plz, will post some parts and maybe larger items if u organise the courier.

Head incl: complete except for the bolts holding in the rocker covers, also missing the bolt that holds the vct bit on the intake cam gear. $400

Block: Pistons still in just needs head if you are not buying the head i have no pumps, has water pump and water pump, i knw the water pump is still in vgc, havent taken oil pump yet but should be fine to use again. $500

Power steering pump with bracket: vgc no problems. $50 SOLD

Alternators x2: ones an rb30 one is bit dirty, both work fine. $100 each

stock exh manifold: vgc $50

Intake plenum + runners + throttle body +tps series 2: vgc comes with bolts and gaskt for it. $110 SOLD

Tomei metal head gasket: brand new 87mm and 1.2mm thick. $400

OS giken / Cusco super single clutch: roughly 75-85% meat left on it the plates look fine was running great on the car b4 taking it off. $600 ono

RB25DET series 2 AFM: vgc $100

So far thats all i can think of if i think of anything else ill add it later or just ask me wat u want i might have it.

Pm or txt to my mob 0414424902

Cheers

Lok