SAU Community

Sau Members At Uq St Lucia

8znR33

I'm there in my yacht (4dr 33) :bunny: Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30 until 8ish. I'd be up for a meet afterwards to give the brain a break.

Don't you get enough to chase at uni. :ermm: Most of it looks like jail bait. :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there in my yacht (4dr 33) :( Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30 until 8ish. I'd be up for a meet afterwards to give the brain a break.

Don't you get enough to chase at uni. :( Most of it looks like jail bait. :P

HOW DO I ENROLL?!?!?!

I'm there in my yacht (4dr 33) :D Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30 until 8ish. I'd be up for a meet afterwards to give the brain a break.

Only reason i'm enrolled in a first year course..... :(

I'm there in my yacht (4dr 33) :( Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30 until 8ish. I'd be up for a meet afterwards to give the brain a break.

hahah yes ill agree that theres heaps of jail bait at uq. haha im there weds - fri. but cars off the road for longer now :D yntil i fix a few things..

lol 8znR33 lay hum gar chan! diuu11~

lol fags.. buzz me

diuuuu lei low mo! hahah

tas can drop the crack pipe he knws it even in the early days from north shore hahaha

the mere fact that they are at uni means there is a slim chance of the being jail bait, sorry to dissapoint John

yea your right but there are the ones who just finish high school not long ago and they would be around the 17 mark which is close enough lol, at least so least u cant got to jail haha

Edited by 8znR33

yea your right but there are the ones who just finish high school not long ago and they would be around the 17 mark which is close enough lol, at least so least u cant got to jail haha

where's the fun in that?

John young girls are bad at sex, its a fact.

Though they also dont know if you are bad at sex....so maybe thats a plus for you??? :ermm:

Snapped.

Anyway whats the plan??? I'll be back next thursday for 4days! Any coffee at night or what (can be friday evening too)?

John young girls are bad at sex, its a fact.

Though they also dont know if you are bad at sex....so maybe thats a plus for you??? :ermm:

Doesn't matter if they're bad at it, just put 'em on their hands and knees and wrap the pony tail around your wrist like a wii mote strap. They make better noises if they're new to it :)