SAU Community

9.4 Second Gtr Drag Car

• 2 weeks later...

What is going on out there. How has someone not snap this up complete. It was a steel at $69 000, now it is daylight robbery. Some one has to buy this complete, it would be just wrong to separate it.

p.s I have been a fan of this car for a long time, its a shame u 2 cant enjoy this car together anymore.

Good luck with the sale and i hope the u dont regrett the decision to sell it.

cheers Brett

Hi Swiper, can't PM you (yours disabled???) but I don't want to hijack the thread. I have a question on using twin dash 10's I've been told you might help out with. Can you PM me or SMS a contact to Zero430Eight62747. Appreciated.

Good luck with the sale. Saw the car at Superlap. Hard to believe it's not snapped up yet.

Hi Swiper, can't PM you (yours disabled???) but I don't want to hijack the thread. I have a question on using twin dash 10's I've been told you might help out with. Can you PM me or SMS a contact to Zero430Eight62747. Appreciated.

Good luck with the sale. Saw the car at Superlap. Hard to believe it's not snapped up yet.

He's not on here anymore, not allowed. So he won't see this. Suggest that you create a new thread and ask the question about them. There is more than one person that should be able to help. If I talk to him soon, I'll mention it to him.

He's not on here anymore, not allowed. So he won't see this. Suggest that you create a new thread and ask the question about them. There is more than one person that should be able to help. If I talk to him soon, I'll mention it to him.

... I can't believe they banned Paul? He contributes alot more he takes...

Who do we contact to get him back on?

Who want's him back?

Justin.

Apparently he has been warned enough times...and there is a personal vendetta against him. So he is now prma bnned. I guess he just stepped on too many toes.

I agree, he gives more than he takes, and no one is perfect, but you can't please everyone. Best bet would be to call him if you need him. Or perhaps PM his wife Stacey via "Red R Racing" but I am not sure if that username is also banned.

To erm... stay on topic: Awsome Car (I don't want to get banned too)

Apparently he has been warned enough times...and there is a personal vendetta against him. So he is now prma bnned. I guess he just stepped on too many toes.

I agree, he gives more than he takes, and no one is perfect, but you can't please everyone. Best bet would be to call him if you need him. Or perhaps PM his wife Stacey via "Red R Racing" but I am not sure if that username is also banned.

Whoever moderates the moderators need to take a good hard look at why he was kicked off? The website is more valuable with his input, plain and simple.

J.

^^Good question.

There are too many clowns running the show and some who don't even answer specific questions. Good to see there is transparency around here.

I would ask questions about this car that is for swale, but it really is pointless since both the people who own and race it are banned.

edited - no more business promiting (admin)

Agree with the above, Paul has been extremely helpful and instrumental in my GTR's build. My tuner and I were extremely impressed with the motor and the setup Paul recommended. It had zero blow by and made decent power on its run in tune.

He is a wealth of knowledge, he is very generous and open with it. No "Special top secret" BS.

Cheers,

Johno

There is no personal vendetta despite what some people would have believe. How many warnings is enough anyway?

5? 10? 20? Enough was enough & the line was clearly crossed when serious personal threats were made against people that help run this website (aside from the constant business slander, other personal attacks, running a business without paying fee's and so on)

I was O/S while it all went down, and what i saw upon my return was nothing short of disgusting and shocking.

Both accounts are banned.

End of story.

I have to add something here as people think it's the same mods banning people etc all the time.

as to who mods the mods? that's the admin team. if you ever have an issue with the behaviour of a moderator simply copy the link to the post in question and pm an admin (like my good self). I can assure you we take the behaviour of our mods seriously and we hold them to a higher standard than we do members. any moderator who behaves inappropriately will be disciplined. if your problem is with an admin then pm another admin, or the forum owner "Prank".

No one here is above reproach. We try to be as fair and as open minded as is possible.

as far as a personal vendetta against paul goes I can only speak on my own behalf and speak to what I have witnessed and I certainly don't hold any grudge against paul and from what I have observed nobody in the mod or admin team does either.

Most users will get a temporary ban after their 2nd or 3rd warning. After that the next step is usually a permanent ban. Sometimes when an otherwise valuable member steps out of line we do take into account their service to the forum and their years of good conduct and give some more leeway. That occurred in this case. Paul had many, many more than 3 warnings about his behaviour but he continued to break rules. We WANTED him to stay on the forum as he's an active member but in the end there is only so many times you can give people "1 last chance" before they have to be banned.

I was not personally involved in the circumstances regarding paul being permanently banned so I wont post the details here. But I will say he broke some pretty important rules and didn't just break them, he smashed them. if you want to know what happened ask paul and if he chooses to he can tell you. I won't post it or discuss it as it's no one else's business and I don't want to defame him on a forum.

all you need to know is this. he repeatedly broke the rules. he was repeatedly warned about what breaking the rules would result in (permanent ban) and he continued to do so anyway. it doesn't take a prophet to foresee what happens next....