SAU Community

The Age Old Battle - Nsfw

adznight

Hair colour  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need poll features :(

Just have 4 options:

-You are brunette and prefer blonde

-You are brunette and prefer brunette

-You are blonde and prefer blonde

-You are blonde and prefer brunette

Sorry Adz :P

That said, given there is no data for one of the values in the first variable (as yet) you can still draw conclusions from this :(

I reckon there are trends. Like Pamela Anderson, who spawned a shitload of blonde fans and they were all the rage in the 90's.

Better off with the brunette if you like smarts, cause she can always die her hair blonde. That said, some brunettes are too smart for their own good and can be boring as shit. Brains aren't everything!

Ooooooh smart! Yep! Got ya. Brunette wins anyhoo :D

Excellent hypothesis. Further research...

charlize_theron_photo_gallery.jpg

Charlize-Theron-45.JPG

Ah yes...

Some girls can pull off both blonde or Brunette hair colours.

Charlize Theron is a perfect example.

Slight off topic...

I also fine if a Red Head goes Blonde hair colour, it suites them very well too.

For example, Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" was a Red Head and went Blonde later in the series.

192531.jpg

redhead_11.jpg

I guess the conclusion of the thread is that hair colour doesn't matter as long as the rest of her is hot lol.

ROFL.

Yup, Scarlett is hooooooooooot, although brunette not suit her so much. Charlize is awesome sexy I think more so in brunette but she pulls off both really well.

Jamie I like your retro examples :P

And Monica Bellucci pwns all your brunettes x 1000 :( French brunette beauty ftw. She doesn't even need the gorgeous body, her face is stunning.

monica-bellucci-1.jpg

I think we need pics of a hot blonde having a passionate lesbian session with a hot brunette... for comparison... its scientific... and shit....................

ps. Scarlett would be hot with green hair... so your example is void... however please post more pics to prove me wrong

ROFL.

Yup, Scarlett is hooooooooooot, although brunette not suit her so much. Charlize is awesome sexy I think more so in brunette but she pulls off both really well.

Jamie I like your retro examples ;)

And Monica Bellucci pwns all your brunettes x 1000 :blink: French brunette beauty ftw. She doesn't even need the gorgeous body, her face is stunning.

monica-bellucci-1.jpg

Not bad, not bad. Though I'll see your Monica Bellucci and raise you Natalie Portman who, even with no hair can still look gorgeous. Now that says a lot about Beauty!

gallery_2471_146_65200.jpg

natalie-portman-bald.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm this is turning into a boob thread lol.

i like brunette's that little bit more but i must say a blonde seems to catch my eye first everytime, they seem to stand out more and when they have that really light blonde hair you always tend to think straight away they must be hot before you check the rest of them out lol. but again brunette still wins just by a bit for me, not sure why but they just do :blink: .

this is good also:

hot-brunette-girls-kissing.jpg