SAU Community

The Age Old Battle - Nsfw

adznight

Hair colour  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it BOZ likes women and not 13 yr old boys.

no, Boz likes beached whales. :)

are saying that slim girls are young boys and real women are plump and wobbely, or are you reffering to just breast size?

If your got a thing for girls who look like 13 yr old boys then its all good in this day and age, but, if you like women with stuff its better.

So are you honestly saying that Miranda Kerr looks like a 13yr old boy??? Do you wear glasses, if not you should get your eyes checked and if you do, are they broken!!

You wand big and giggly, here's one for ya

FatLadyCheetos.jpg

I don't get this "10/11/12/13/14 year old boy" shit when referring to girls who aren't fat. Why is a boy the first thing you think of when you see a thin girl? Like, why aren't you saying 10/11/12/13/14 year old girl? Cause plenty of them have small boobs and small bodies too.

I'm pretty sure it's just a way to bag guys who like thin girls by making them out to be homosexual at the same time, for whatever reason.

OMG - In the quest to look for pictures of brunettes and skylines.... I came across this.

Type "brunette skyline" in Google and click the first result (I best not put a link - cause it ain't safe for any situation)

All I can say is that white R34 needs a rear wing and some better looking wheels..

Birds... I think he's just saying that something with at least a little bit of substance is better. I'm not going to start explaining how much I dislike /any/ sort of too skinny person but yeah, I would agree that Miranda Kerr is not that attractive as there's nothing there. She looks like she's about to pass out from lack of food. It wouldn't be fun to have to keep your body like that anyway. I have a tummy and I like it, so does my bf. :3

Fat should be replaced with muscle...then the person DOES have something there and it won't be unhealtht. I'm not a fan of overly muscular women but toned athletic bodies create their own shape through muscle without the need for fat. That said, females by nature are supposed to (and do) have a higher percentage of body fat on average than males.

lol @ this thread. How hair color then goes to fat skinny debate in a few pages....why not hit all the ladies insecurities in the one thread eh? :)

Im blonde, today...but am naturally blonde (exit brain left). :blink:

As for partner hell once over 30 its teeth and hair at all that I'm worried about... :D

and on that note. Brunettes win!

and i need to get a 34 GTR

hear's hoping girls will do this all the time on my r34 gtr :blink: . any girls offering ? lol.

also do you have any of those pics in desktop wallpaper size?

haha if a girl tried to sit on my car, i'd slap her

Especially with that chain thing round her waist! And washing with a sponge :D MICROFIBRE WOMAN!! MICROFIBRE!!!

I'm still at a loss hearing someone say Miranda Kerr is too skinny! Ah well each to their own I'll still be keeping her as my celebrity givin.

Oh but I'd take any of the Victoria Secret models any day of the week! Heidi Klum is still smokin hot and Alessandra Ambrosio :blush:

alessandra-ambrosio.jpgalessandra_ambrosio-4912.jpg