SAU Community

Obdii Hud W/ Tpms

Hi Guys,

Seeing im getting hounded about these now that i've done a few installs on various cars, i thought id share it with you all.

This is the HUD i've been installing on OBDII compliant vehicles lately. I've had the firmware shipped with V35 compliant software.

I attach a quick video of its features, but basically is a digital HUD of

Speed

RPM

Engine Coolant Temp

Battery Voltage

Tyre Temp

Tyre PSI

It also comes with battery low, tyre temperature, tyre pressure low warnings etc.

Let me know if you have any questions, i've got 2 left in stock if anyone in Sydney wants, i can ship anywhere in Australia though.

Its not restricted to V35, it also works on RX8, Evo 8MR as well.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=30j06qx&s=5

For the HUD with the TPMS and valve sensors with USB cable ready to fit $500 even.

I can do it for a bit less in Sydney as there is no postage (happy to drop it off - and install)

Im in Hurstville.

any way to integrate tpms into the pop up hud?

cos im running low profile tyres, this could be very handy for me. once i had a tyre which was flat and i didnt even know cos i couldnt feel it

Very cool.

So what happens when you run out of these? Where else can i get one from? Or will you have more later.

I'm in WA.

Getting new tyres so i'll want one later when there's more cash.

any way to integrate tpms into the pop up hud?

cos im running low profile tyres, this could be very handy for me. once i had a tyre which was flat and i didnt even know cos i couldnt feel it

Sadly at this stage no, it goes straight from the OBDII port into the HUD, and displays, no way to transfer that i know of. I'll look out for some integrated ones though for you mate.

In saying that, thats EXACTLY what happened when i installed it, my front RIGHT tyre was "Red" -.......................... 17PSI!!! Didn't even know it was low!

Very cool.

So what happens when you run out of these? Where else can i get one from? Or will you have more later.

I'm in WA.

Getting new tyres so i'll want one later when there's more cash.

I'll be getting more in, if the demand is there. So don't stress, i can always order you one in! Full money back guarantee as well!

"Are you really a hoon if no one can see you hoon?"

LMFAO!!!

Thanks guys, last one is sold

I'll be getting in an order in soon - please PM me if you are interested.

Because of the customs (electronics) it takes sometimes a few weeks - so speak now =]

Looks good :)

How hard is it to install? (for a average, no nothing about electronics person).

You need to know how to undo 1 screw (phillips head) and pull a cover down.

Im happy to record an instructional video if you like.

To put it simply, my dog could do it.