SAU Community

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After recieving the quick photo around lunch time today i was pretty eager to check out the changes to the front of the car. All I can say is Naz from KMF customs is an absolute legend and has gone above and beyond after the car has been to 2 other workshops. Tthings are getting exciting now!!

PA070114-1.jpg

PA070120.jpg

PA070119.jpg

PA070118.jpg

PA070116.jpg

PA070115.jpg

When you look directly at the front of the car it looks very angry with the big wide front guards. I want to keep it at the current height but unfortunately even though its 110mm it really is too low if the car is turning. Just an excuse to save for roburto cups like Dave's for the front :P

Cool valiant in the back ground :D

Love the look of the car, only thing that buggs me is the panel gap between the bonnet and LHF guard,

Oh and needs more JUN 3.2L stroker :P

i had one of my suppliers get it from the US. you have to buy it in 5m rolls at about US$200/m +shipping. its about $90/m more then high grade italian leather. using it is also difficult as it can wrinkle very easily etc but worth every penny

• 1 month later...

on saturday i started reintsalling the retrimed interior. i also installed an extra layer of dynmat behind the rear seat and another couple will be put in the boot over the exhaust side to baffel it even further from the cabin.

couple more crappy pics...

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

still dusty in the engine bay

IMG_0704.jpg

so this weekend i finally got to take the car out. over the week i'd been tinkering slowly to have things ready for a show and shine this Sunday.

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

few last minute adjustments to make everything 110%

IMG_0722.jpg

finally the car had a full tank of fuel

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

then today met a few people before the car show

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

car show

IMG_0727.jpg

then went to look at a few mates finish a motorkhana evet

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

Concidering the price difference, would I buy a new GTR R35 or build something to your standard ? I'll build a car like yours any day. Congratulations. Very rarely do I make comment on other peoples cars as it is so subjective to taste. You sir have done well. I am not going to tell you what to change or even suggest, but my own taste would lean towards a tougher set of very light weight deep dish wheels. But that's just me. I don't like chrome. Normally I would not go for grey or charcoal but the Supra shape needs that sophistication as it looks more Porsche like.