SAU Community

R35 Gtr Brembo's!

Buyer Beware..... if this thread doesnt ring alarm bells - then you deserve to get ripped!

For those interested parties, I would buy them form eBay, using Paypal as a security measure.

Looks like the Eastern European scamers have moved from credit card fraud to selling dodgy online goods. If KON does not have possession of the goods , what makes you think that he will purchase the goods from racer and then send them to you? If Racer sells the goods just as you pay Kon for them, and ships them to the eBay buyer, do you think that Kon will refund your money?

Hard to believe anything in this thread is genuine and true...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing wrong with making a buck Kon.. But telling people you are someone you are not will always land you in the sh*t on the net, I doubt you will find anyone to buy anything of value off you in the future lad.

Goodluck with the sale Racer, can you supply the neccasary brackets to fit these too a r32 gtr? would work 18inch gtc's fit over these?

im sure no-one wil buying anything from me again to i shud of waited til i had the caipers before post the ad, i just wanted a quick turn around so i wudnt loose more money arwel doesnt matter now

Nothing wrong with making a buck Kon.. But telling people you are someone you are not will always land you in the sh*t on the net, I doubt you will find anyone to buy anything of value off you in the future lad.

This was something I would have never thought someone would do something like this, not to mention just really burns me up. I'm really lucky a fellow member who I have sold a lot of RB parts and items to AU made me aware of the thread. What ever that could have happend has been avoided. As a fellow poster mentioned just buy it thru e-bay and paypal :).

Goodluck with the sale Racer, can you supply the neccasary brackets to fit these too a r32 gtr? would work 18inch gtc's fit over these?

As for the rims they can not have the bump on the inside of the rim if they are similar to the TE37's ? and do you guys still use SIMONZ rims in the AU ? if so you have to have at least about 17in clearance inside diameter but if it has that bump on the inside it will not fit. ----------------------

Nope, that dude in Japan who was selling them is no where to be found any where but Im sure he will pop up eventually. but I do remember he wanted some perverted ammount of money for them, but take a look at this on the STI rotors look at this ..........................

400x600-2009111300013.jpg

STI's have the caliper adapter that is a factory brembo bolt on ???????????? WTF but this will require to use the STI rotors but as a base to start with might be something to look into !

Edited by racer98

Buyer Beware..... if this thread doesnt ring alarm bells - then you deserve to get ripped!

Sold quite a bit of items to a lot of peoples in Australia, and this is how I was alerted by a couple of fellow customers on SAU.

For those interested parties, I would buy them form eBay, using Paypal as a security measure.

yup I have posted the link to those who are looking into buying them off the ebay auction.

Looks like the Eastern European scamers have moved from credit card fraud to selling dodgy online goods. If KON does not have possession of the goods , what makes you think that he will purchase the goods from racer and then send them to you? If Racer sells the goods just as you pay Kon for them, and ships them to the eBay buyer, do you think that Kon will refund your money?

Does not look good if you ask me.

Hard to believe anything in this thread is genuine and true...

All I can say is thanks for people making this thread aware to me and bascially you peoples have help averted an outright scam !

^^^ to be fare dude i never asked for money off anyone and the few people that did PM me about that i explained that the calipers werent in my possession
im sure no-one wil buying anything from me again to i shud of waited til i had the caipers before post the ad, i just wanted a quick turn around so i wudnt loose more money arwel doesnt matter now

E-mail received: :(

"your a fking pesant calling me a scammer on the forums thank for dragging my name through dirt you knew from day one that i imported parts so dont act all suprised i posted the item on a forum in australia where i actually live your doing all this forsale ur the fkn scum bag here, i already got u a sale there was no need to reem my name thru the mud. u could of just stated theres a mix up i was goin to by the calipers and sell for a profit instead u had to be a keyboard warrior and cry scammer thanks alot dude ur a big tuff guy"

That email says it all really.

The kind of person being dealt with here is disgraceful.

im sure no-one wil buying anything from me again

I would 100% agree with them. You cannot sell something you do not even own. Not that it matters, you are already banned.

Also your other username is now banned as well: jdmhvn

If you honestly think Admin are stupid then you need to have a think about it. We deal with your type all the time. Spot it a mile away.

Anyone with "kon"s details from past trades, PM them to me please.

I will now add "kon" to the bad trader listing to ensure that indeed not one more person trades with him again.

That email says it all really.

The kind of person being dealt with here is disgraceful.

I would 100% agree with them. You cannot sell something you do not even own. Not that it matters, you are already banned.

Also your other username is now banned as well: jdmhvn

If you honestly think Admin are stupid then you need to have a think about it. We deal with your type all the time. Spot it a mile away.

Anyone with "kon"s details from past trades, PM them to me please.

I will now add "kon" to the bad trader listing to ensure that indeed not one more person trades with him again.

Thanks ............................................ :rofl:

Edited by racer98

for anyone unclear this practice of trying to 'pre-sell' parts off ebay before actually buying them yourself is completely against the forum rules. the for sale section is here for people to sell their goods. that is items THEY OWN.

Kon or whatever your name is, posting up something for sale before you own it is completely against the rules. what if racer89 decided not to sell them to you? what if they got damaged in transit to you? what if they were stolen before you received them? then you have a big problem with a buyer who has unknowingly taken a risk.

Don't forget you also flat out lied repeatedly.

you claimed they were YOUR calipers.

you claimed they were in japan.

when called on the truth you then claimed you had bought them from racer89 and then decided not to use them and were just selling them to recoup money. also 100% lie. you had not bought them yet, so if in fact you were buying them to use and changed your mind all you had to do was not go through with buying them as you were not bound to the purchase in any way and had not spent any money. why would you go ahead and buy them if you'd changed your mind only to have to re-sell them again? I know why. the story was 100% bull shit.

you also claimed you were wrecking an R35 when in actual fact you were beating down the price on someones ebay sale and then jacking the price up here without having to risk any of your own money. great plan.

how on earth you can claim racer89 did anything but the right thing is beyond me. you not only misled people about the sale but you flat out lied about it to make some easy cash. all he did was post on here clearing up who actually owned the calipers. the fact you were trying to buy them does not make them your calipers.

perhaps you should have just told the truth but I guess that would have fked up your no risk profit plan. though you really should have told the truth once you were found out. instead you just dug that hole of bullshit deeper and deeper making yourself look shonkier and shonkier. no one made you look bad. you made yourself look bad.

try dealing with a bit of honesty. if you want to profit from overseas ebay parts at least do the right thing and put up your own money and buy the damn things, get them over here and then once actually in your possession you can sell them and if you buy smartly you may even make a little profit. it's a pretty low way to make cash but no one will stop you doing that as at least you are honestly selling something you own and you risked your own money to buy them from overseas. taking that risk of lost/stolen/scam parts should entitle you to some reward. just forget all the bullshit stories that go with it. and forget about ever selling anything on this forum again.