SAU Community

My Car Jerks On Take Off After Willall Tf And Df

GT-Ricer

To refresh my memory I also tested a stock car with stock TF back to back, and my car was smoother.

Not bad for a tuner who makes under-researched and underdeveloped mods on a shoe-string budget!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for a tuner who makes under-researched and underdeveloped mods on a shoe-string budget!

Correct, not bad, but it took time, money and effort on everybody's part.

Relative to big budgets run by major car manufactures anything else done by aftermarket tuners

no matter how good they are or how ambitious, will always be classified as "shoe string budget".

It is not an insult but a fact and in this case a compliment :P

Thank you for pointing it out.

GT-Ricer, alls well that ends well, its good to see you are happy, and that the car is smoother than stock for you :P

Whatever you do, dont sell it for a 911....no seriously, good look with it all :P

Thanks Martin, I jumped the gun a bit by wanting to pass on the goods news to my mate, 09GTR.

The car is good again and whether I sell it or keep it I wanted to make sure that it is perfect

and I am not passing on any lingering issues to the next guy.

This is quite the opposite to what some knockers acused me of. Unbelievable!

Edited by GT-Ricer

Thanks Martin, I jumped the gun a bit by wanting to pass on the goods news to my mate, 09GTR.

The car is good again and whether I sell it or keep it I wanted to make sure that it is perfect

and I am not passing on any lingering issues to the next guy.

This is quite the opposite to what some knockers acused me of. Unbelievable!

Of course, unbelievable, how dare anybody else question you Rafal, and the misleading advertising.

Its clearly much easier to knock people like me, and accuse me of "tall poppy syndrome" - it was never even considered. If being 30, university educated and on 6 figure salary makes me prone to "tall poppy syndrome" attacks then let it be.

Filling your tranny with Willal TF is warranty voiding act so your advertising is false, and this entire forum thread was about non-smooth take-offs since you filled it up with Willal - TF - so a logical conclusion was that your car is not the best GT-R around, but it may have the best rear seat.

You are clearly not very smart if you reckon you'd never sell my your car - I really wonder how will you ever possibly id me. I could be the first guy inspect your car - or I could be 5th person pay you a visit - you'll never know, but what I know is that person like you knocking and down-talking another poster for driving an R33 does not deserve any respect.

Let the forum members decide who has more integrity.

But just to make sure you don't get panicky and have sleepless nights - I DO NOT intend to inspect your car or come anywhere near you, so nothing to worry. Just wanted to make sure you know, I was just making a point based on your statement.