SAU Community

Need Help After Putting Afm In Cooler Piping

tshaw44

hey guys today i put my afm in my cooler piping since its ment to run alot better anyway put everything on went to start it it started then stalled after 10 secs then started again idling ruff took it for a drive and went let me go over 3k other whys it cuts out ? need help asap cause i need the car for tomorow thanks guys

who said it was meant to run better? and what do you mean cut out? turn off? just feels like running shit? what ecu are you running. First thing id be saying is check for leaks and also that the afm plug is connected proplerly.

hey guys today i put my afm in my cooler piping since its ment to run alot better anyway put everything on went to start it it started then stalled after 10 secs then started again idling ruff took it for a drive and went let me go over 3k other whys it cuts out ? need help asap cause i need the car for tomorow thanks guys

hi ,if you poked around in there you could have stuft it if not try cleaning it out, could help! all the best . make sure you buy the rite stuff but.

As above check for leaks and give the afm a clean out with an electrical board cleaner.

But when the afm is on the cooler pipe you need to make sure the bov is blocked off (not just disconnected) im tipping that you havent done this and thats what is causing the issue.

Hope this helps.