SAU Community

Splitfire Coil Packs

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone here know Peter? i have transferd over the money for the coilpacks more than 2weeks ago and have not received the item. after a few days i rang and it rang out (about3-4 times) his wife awnserd and told me he was in a car accident so i told her to give me a call when he is feeling a little better. I rang about 4 times over the next 3days before his wife finally awnserd and told me to call in 20mins (because he was driving). when i called back no awnser, it has now been almost 2 weeks since i have heard from anyone and now when i ring the phone goes straight to message bank. i have given him plenty of time to send the item and all i asked for was a sms or call to let me know what is going on with it. i am hoping someone knows who he is or if anyone knows what i can do to get my money back?

Cheers, Nelson

Does anyone here know Peter? i have transferd over the money for the coilpacks more than 2weeks ago and have not received the item. after a few days i rang and it rang out (about3-4 times) his wife awnserd and told me he was in a car accident so i told her to give me a call when he is feeling a little better. I rang about 4 times over the next 3days before his wife finally awnserd and told me to call in 20mins (because he was driving). when i called back no awnser, it has now been almost 2 weeks since i have heard from anyone and now when i ring the phone goes straight to message bank. i have given him plenty of time to send the item and all i asked for was a sms or call to let me know what is going on with it. i am hoping someone knows who he is or if anyone knows what i can do to get my money back?

Cheers, Nelson

hi mate

Sucks what happened to you as i hate people who try to rip off forum members.

Going from his website his name is Peter Walker from Nunawading VIC..... and i think if you look closely at the pics on his website you can sort of work out his number plate and also there isnt too many Walker's in Nunawading so finding his home number shouldnt be too hard either ?

You probably already worked this out but thought i would still mention just in case.

Hope you get your cash back.

Rob

Get in contact with the police. I was ripped off a few grand for Ohlins coilovers a few years ago by a guy in QLD (I'm in SA). Contacted their Fraud Dept and thought I'd never see my money again. Some 9 months or so later, I get a call from this guy out of the blue wanting to set things straight. Cops had busted him and he was facing jail time. There were quite a few complaints made about this guy. Took 9 months, but I got my money back.

I say start up a posse, get the cops onto him, and if that doesn't work ... pay the wanker a visit!

Mate, I really feel sorry for you mate.

Go make a police report for deception through fraud to obtain a financial gain. Give them all your details and get it followed up by ringing (but not too anal or too often) the police who is investigating your case. Ask if you could report this through the AFP as well. If you follow up with the police within reason then the police will have to act as it is not difficult for them to get this guy as you obviously already have an identity on him:

1. his bank account details

2. his real bank verified name

all the police have to do then is to get in contact with the financial firm and notify them they are investigating a CRIMINAL case as oppose to a civil case (i.e. you sue him). Bank will have to cooperate.

Good luck. I hate those c*nts who try to rip other forum members off. Cheers.

Hey guys,

thanx for all the help and support. there are a few of us who have been scammed by this duck head.

I have been to the police and will be making a statment tomorrow morning (tried making one tuesday but got got handballed from S.A to VIC)

I have a fair bit of info on this guy thanks to the help of other members working together, so hopefuly this guy will get caught out.... and belted :)

:blink:

Nelson