Sau:nsw Official Wakefield Trackday 2010 - Full

S13Deviat

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you lurking Jay :)

You coming?

I was thinking about, but i'd only be running my little proton daily as the race car is currently not even a rolling shell :P

Too late now but. Good to see it's filled up well in advance.

Just nit picking but does anyone know y my passenger is written in the list. He's been paid for. Just thought I'd figure that one out before turning up with a random other dude. Cheers.

I will have more info about photography services on the day.

I have to get the last ok's with the exec, but the current plan is to have a club photographer there. I will have a sign up sheet where you can pre-purchase a CD (maybe DVD) copy of all the photos from the day. If you do pre-purchase, then we'll make sure the photographer gets shots of your car.

I may also have my in-car video available on a similar arrangement. I'm still working on the finer details, but the idea is that if you want some in-car, you pre-purchase and will put the in-car video camera into your car in the pits. Go out for a few laps, then return it. If the Video idea goes ahead, then will also be included on the DVD.

I would then do the post event compilation of all the media and mail out the DVD's within a month of the event.

Of course, you can have your own friends take amateur shots.

Just nit picking but does anyone know y my passenger is written in the list. He's been paid for. Just thought I'd figure that one out before turning up with a random other dude. Cheers.

No more than welcome to nit pick away dude! Sorry Daniel, i have updated accordingly!

:blink:

Of course, you can have your own friends take amateur shots.

As Eric has pointed out, we're hoping to have at least one "pro" photographer on the day, and everyone is welcome to have their friends taking shots as well, but there will be ABSOLUTELY NO ALLOWANCE for passengers to carry hand-held still or video cameras while a car is out on the track. It's a safety (and hence insurance) risk that we are not prepared to take.

Oh, I'll most likely have my camera out there on the day too.

Ando will you be putting the groupings up in here when they are sorted out?

Nah i will start a new thread in EVENTS Section so it doesnt get lost in amongst this thread. It will obviously have the groupings but will also give a full rundown on the finer details of the day.

It will be up ASAP :bunny:

I'm keen to come, but as a passenger...anybody want me? **teary eyes**

Anyone on the day that asks me for a sit in the passenger seat won't be turned away. I'll be thinking why you would want to journey the high seas of Wakefield in HMAS HIC-45S instead of a fast car though :down: