• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated list

Sellers:

Aggroman --> Sold to Mccready

GTRsean --> Sold to Ravenoak

Tonba --> Sold to a mate (please let me know details)

Black Beast has spot for sale - Deano1 to buy

Liz has spot for sale - Sell to myr332!?!?!?!?

Potential Buyers:

Deano1 - taking Black Beast spot

myr332

So looking at this, Liz is only one left with a spot for sale. So hopefully this can go to myr332.

LIZ - Can you please chime in or PM me and/or myr332 pretty please :D

ando, where did tonba say he was pulling out? i cant see any of his posts that say anything but showing up?

Liz we are full so we can do a refund. send me your mailing address and I'll organise a cheque. unless someone takes your spot first

Duncan, i think Liz has/should be selling position to myr332. If not resolved by tomorrow then refund Liz fo shiz!!

So we may be down to 46 entrants which is still A OK!!!

Titan - Alex has PM'd and also mentioned on JDMST that he is a no go for the day :whistling: But he still needs to tell me the name of his replacement :teehee:

Dont forget wakefield now has complete LED ...

filthy ricers!

you mean the triumph? thats british, so reece's car will just surrender if it trys anything, being french and all. :blink:

I understand Reece's car also has 5 reverse gears and 1 forward, just like their tanks.

You're about as decisive as a nanny undie shopping!!! Hilarious :blink:

I will take you off reserves list now!!

And you know the funny thing... A mate has just called back (6:30am is a little early in my book, but at least he called, lol) and said he will come over and help me put it all back together tonight after work... he didn't even flinch when I said I was down in my garage until 1am this morning and when I came up the thermometer read a toasty -3 degrees!!! (I had no chioce but to put the tools down as my hands had become numb even through my gloves :D)

Problem is if I do get it all together tonight I have to somehow get it to the tuner tomorrow if it is even at all possible for him to tune it.

I really wish I could have made this one... :D

Dan.

My old man will be there in zeeee german beast, safe to say he will be the only Audi there..... :blink:

l will be there in my Triumph tr8.. the small but loud red beast. Being British however it will probably be the one with electrical problems;-)

Can I please be put on the reserves list?

Full Name: Mark Guyer

Car Type: R32 GTR

Newb or not: NOT

Most recent lap time if not newb (Wakefield): 1:07

# of Drivers: 1

# of Passengers & Name: 0

I will pay as soon as its confirmed I can run and/or cash on the day.