SAU Community

Sau:nsw Official Wakefield Trackday 2010 - Full

S13Deviat

ok have finally paid!

Full Name: Michelle Frawley

Car Type: R33GTST

Newb or not: Newb

Most recent lap time if not newb: NA

# of Drivers: 2 (Matt's already paid for himself)

# of Passengers & Name: 0

YAY!!!

Oh and Shell, my R33 just got put in my garage, so the brakes and harness etc will all be stripped out this week for the next Work'n Weekend!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Name: Jon Sykes (a20089)

Car Type: R33 GTR

Newb or not: Not

Most recent lap time if not newb 1.13 aiming for 1.10

# of Drivers: 1

# of Passengers & Name: 1 Bec

Paid $200, will pay Shell for NSW SAU membership when we next catch up.

hmm actually a few ACT people on this one.... Will make my mind up after the retune. edit: how many track days you done Jon?

Full track days on the GTR.... 1 It broke after that :P

Hill climbs 3

Super sprints 1

Trackdays/open days on the motorcycle 30+

Please see below for my entry details. Payment has been sent. Cheers.

Full Name: Ben McLean

Car Type: R32 GTR V-Spec

Newb or not: Newb

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one):

ahahha i was just heckling the execs with access to the SAU account to give me an update!!! Promise to update in the morning ladies n gents! stay frosty peeps :whistling:

Hmm must be getting close to full now..

Come on spando update the list! :rant:

Just for you snookums it is all updated as of payments yesterday. :P

UPDATE 22/06/10 - NOT MANY SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies n gents, we are down to only a few spots left, depending on pending payments (posts in thread) i would guestimate there to be a maximum of 8 spots left. So if you have been thinking about entering then now is the time!!!! :D:rant:

Spots will be allocated in chronological order of PAYMENT recieved, not posts! So get your money in ASAP to secure a fun day.

If we recieve your payment after the event is full, we can refund you the money and offer to enter you into a 'reserves list'. If anyone pulls out or wants to sell up, then the seller can approach the people listed in that list via PM and offer to sell their spot. Just let us know if there is an exchange of entrants!

Less than a month to go, so start thinking about all the things that should be checked on your prides n joys before getting onto the track!!

EXCITED!?!?!?! :rant:

Hey guys a bit off topic but how do all you peeps with adjusable swaybars set them up for wakie?

I've got selby adj 27/24mm set on one down from hrdest at the front and hardest for the rear. It's very very stiff on road so should I loosen them up a bit for the day or should this setting be ok for track work?

Sorry for the hijack just thought this is probably a good place to ask before I start a thread in the suspension section.

Cheers

Dave

Hey guys a bit off topic but how do all you peeps with adjusable swaybars set them up for wakie?

I've got selby adj 27/24mm set on one down from hrdest at the front and hardest for the rear. It's very very stiff on road so should I loosen them up a bit for the day or should this setting be ok for track work?

I have adjustable Whitline bars and I have them set to their hardest settings front and rear. Worked well for me with 595RS-Rs and standard everything else. Definitely better than the hard front / soft rear I had initally had (could only do hard front as I had bent my swaybar end link :rolleyes:)

Beauty of adjustable swaybars is that they are pretty easy to adjust (when your car is at standard ride hight :( ) throughout the day. Start with big changes at one end (ie, hardest to softest at the front) and work your way down as you figure out what works best for you :laugh:

Thanks Cassbo I'll bring a few tools with me

Bring all your tools, and any spare parts you may have.

Bring spare coolant, oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid etc.

You will much rather have it, and not need it, then need it, and not have it...

im out guys....getting knee reconstruction. cant push clutch. ;)

Just for you snookums it is all updated as of payments yesterday. :cool:

UPDATE 22/06/10 - NOT MANY SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies n gents, we are down to only a few spots left, depending on pending payments (posts in thread) i would guestimate there to be a maximum of 8 spots left. So if you have been thinking about entering then now is the time!!!! :/:P

Spots will be allocated in chronological order of PAYMENT recieved, not posts! So get your money in ASAP to secure a fun day.

If we recieve your payment after the event is full, we can refund you the money and offer to enter you into a 'reserves list'. If anyone pulls out or wants to sell up, then the seller can approach the people listed in that list via PM and offer to sell their spot. Just let us know if there is an exchange of entrants!

Less than a month to go, so start thinking about all the things that should be checked on your prides n joys before getting onto the track!!

EXCITED!?!?!?! :P

Stu, if you need a test driver to do some further development and fine tuning, just say the word :cool:

Whats with the knee mate? Serious or surgery and she's all good?

Full Name: Tim Maynard

Car Type: R31 Skyline GTS1

Newb or not: not

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1.19.5

paid just now.

same...happy to take it for a spin stu!

dave, don't worry there will be plenty of tools there on the day...haven't you met the exec committee :cool:

and OMG....8 years and Shell enters a track day! You'll have a ball :/