SAU Community

Cleanout - R33 Gtst Parts

Hi guys....having a cleanout and need to get rid of some stock parts off my car that i don't need. All parts are off a Series 1 and are located in Brisbane (near southbank), all items can be posted with a couple of exceptions.

1. Series 1 Headlights.....Bit of yellowing and a crack on top bracket on the passenger side, otherwise in good working condition - $180

DSC01599-1.jpg

2. Front Bar....Some light scratches on middle drivers side and the usual scraping underneath, but otherwise no dints or major scratches (will get pics if requested as it is on the car atm) - $120 (pickup only)

3. Passenger side door (silver with grey trim at bottom)...comes with glass and door motor, but no door card - $80 (pickup only)

DSC01197-1.jpg

4. Passenger side door motor (bought as a set but sold drivers side and will chuck in a regulator and 2x window switch as im not sure they work) - $50

DSC01220-1.jpg

5. Front Grill (Grey with silver S symbol).....a broken clip and 1 broken bracket, but otherwise in good nick - $30

DSC01586.jpg

6. Power steering pump....bought from wreckers, never used and in really good condition - $70

DSC01590.jpg

7. Boot cable....Brand new still in packaging - $50

DSC00964.jpg

8. Rocker Cover Gasket and Bolt seals for RB25det....Brand new still in packaging - $80

DSC01206.jpg

9. Stock Leather Steering wheel...used to clear defects, really good condition, no tears, marks etc - $180

DSC01584.jpg

10. Personal Steering wheel...all parts, needs a retrim though as it is pretty worn, but good size wheel - $50

DSC01580.jpg

11. Rear vision mirror - okay condition, dirty around the edge of the glass - $20

DSC01211.jpg

12. NGK Iridium Spark plugs (x6) - Used for 50km in my car then changed back to coppers when changing to Spitfire coilpacks - $40

DSC01213.jpg

Any questions guys or any requests for more photos, just hit me up and ill see what i can do. Its a long weekend here in brisbane, so wont be able to post anything till atleast tuesday, but after that all good.

Cheers

Hey guys...heading away to work on thursday for 2 weeks and dont get internet coverage too much, so probably wont be able to reply to any interest in items i have for sale until i get back on the 27/05/10. So if your keen get in now or ill get back to any item sales when i return to brisbane.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Headlights

Stock steering wheel

Rockercover gaskets

Power steering pump (with bracket)

All listed on EBAY due to not selling, so if you would like to purchase these i will have them posted on ebay, or if they don't sell then they will once agian be able to buy through this thread.....

CHEERS

• 3 weeks later...

Stock steering wheel

Rocker cover gaskets

Power steering pump.............SOLD

Headlights...SOLD pending payment

Series 1 Door...SOLD pending payment

Is the grille still for sale?

How much to post to VIC 3188?

computers playing up, any chance you could txt to 0402 218 328

cheers

Ill find out and let you know as soon as possible mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey lads, going to be removing the front CV's from the stagea (1999, series 2 rs4 auto), as the inner boots are shot on both, and since I'll be replacing the coilovers to a new/ish set of bilsteins, thank you SK, might as well do this too while I'm at it. Ive left this for way too long, atleast a year now, but no sounds yet so I think the joint is still okay. Anyhows, I am looking for a decent shop in Sydney who is decent, and wont charge an arm and a leg for it. Any recommendations? cheers TIA
    • Awesome stuff. I should sell my R32 and get a V37 RedSport haha. Looking forward to this build.
    • So, first things first, it's had a service for all fluids (2x coolant as it has air/water heat exchangers instead of air/air), new air filters (they were terrible, and one was pinched when installed by NIssan's "technician"). Also, both the boot and bonnet gas struts were shot, so ebay sorted some new ones, the jack handle kept me alive for the first service It needs tyres (more to come on that...) and the brakes are horribly grabby, looks like they've been badly glazed sitting around in Sydney traffic. On the bright side there are no obvious leaks and it runs well. The car goes well with 300kw (stock, claimed, I'll put it on a dyno soon), does good skids and handles reasonably well eg in long medium g corners. It is no cruiser like the Fuga though and is noticeably jiggly on the average (poor) rural road and terrible on corrugated dirt.  I'll get some road/race shocks in it shortly which should help.
    • So, for those following along at home, I've had the R32 up on stands for a while since a minor incident in the last rally, which required a new rear quarter panel to be welded in after the car had been (pretty much) put back square again. The problem is of course, that some R32 GTR stuff is simply not available (eg front guards) and other things are either expensive (second hand) or very expensive (nismo heritage).   In the end I've decided to try out a v37 with some track days, hill climbs etc before going ahead with modifying it for race/rally like the old GTR. To do so I've picked up an ADM Infiniti Q50 Red Sport, rather than a JDM car which offers much better value but might lead to complexities when I discuss spec with the production racing guys. In the meantime it will be my daily (well, more like weekly) driver, mostly highway use to Canberra or Sydney. BTW yes, I did notice it is auto-only, and yes I did know the Z comes with the same motor in manual. Big issue with the Z for me is that it is unlikely I can meet the new rally cage clearance requirements in that chassis so I've gone the 4 door/auto route The colour isn't great for rural lyf, and neither is having a sunroof for racing, but the Q50 market is small and it is what it is. Also...can't say I really like the shape much either, the front is OK but from the rear it is a dead ringer for a mazda 6
    • Ahh yes looks like I’m playing with a new cock on the weekends. Thanks for the information @soviet_merlin I’ll search for it later on and try to get it shipped. Looks like it won’t happen this weekend regardless. But the coolant looks fine so far (no floaties of concern). And waiting another week will slow down my money hole 😂