My C33 Laurel

toffy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm getting a 1 piece made up for the ceff , i just need the length between the uni joints (or the welds to the uni joints) before you cut it to fit the 180 . Hehe :D , i have a rb25det to laurel loom already :ninja: (thanks for the offer , i'll take you up on that when it comes time to do the ceff :wub: i'm gunna need all the help i can with that one!! )

edit: actually , you should swap me for me r33 and a31 tailshaft , then you have a tailshaft to put back in the laurel with an rb30e+t and 5spd like i think you should :blink:

Edited by toffy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so did i :( , it's ok , i can already tell i wont own it long , thought i'd try something different ... i think know i will own another c33 , this time with a sunroof :ph34r: . the s14 will pay for me to go to japan though :D i have plans of owning a c33 over there and bringing it back as a personal import :whistling:

not that it matters but, why not just sell the c33 if cash is needed not swap for a 2 door...?

also u need a paid parking spot for 12 months if you want a personal import not sure if you can leave japan then come back at the right time to export

^^ You jhave to actually prove you lived in Japan and drove the car regularly for a year, on top of registered ownership IN Japan to bring a car in via personal import.

Sadly its not as simply as buying a car and waiting a year before it goes onto a container.

If it was, I'd definately be cheating the SEVS rules and bring in a turbo manual AWD C35 Laurel.

Edited by Nic_A31

• 3 months later...