SAU Community

May Photo Thread

Sl!m

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea he was perfect when he was this big... think he was bout 3mnths.

Now he's over 25kg's of energy/terror

p1010831custom2.jpg

OMG SO CUTE!!! I WANT ONE!!!

got a recent pic of your dog?

Give me your thoughts on this guys :)

Perth3-1.jpg

Thinking of printing it prety large...

Very fkn nice man... super wide lens??? whats the spec on the shot? exposure etc etc. n did you use a star filter for the lights on the right?

OMG SO CUTE!!! I WANT ONE!!!

got a recent pic of your dog?

man i've got so many...

but this is a pretty recent one of both our pups

dsc52762small.jpg

Very fkn nice man... super wide lens??? whats the spec on the shot? exposure etc etc. n did you use a star filter for the lights on the right?

Its a stitch of 4 vertical shots taken on a 5D Mk2 and a 24-105L lens, tripod mounted. No filters used at all

Shot using live view, manual exposure and focus, lens at 32mm, f9 at 25sec.

white balance, stitching and some touch up in photoshop

Final res is 9725X3890 so should be decent for a large print

lepperfish - that one is so different. Its as if its been splased onto your lens lol.. Is the drop coming down on an angle or something??

Str33ter - nice i like that first shot :ermm: Well done.

side note - ya's should really look to develop a watermark for these awesome photo's... many nasty image stealers on the prowl.

i'm aware near all my images DONT have a watermark... but I do have one made just cant put them on whilst at work, on thw work computer :ermm:

side note - ya's should really look to develop a watermark for these awesome photo's... many nasty image stealers on the prowl.

i'm aware near all my images DONT have a watermark... but I do have one made just cant put them on whilst at work, on thw work computer :happy:

Thanks for the props & heads up barra. I did water mark my photos for a while on and off, But I found they sometimes took away from the images so I just stopped putting them on. Was just some text with lowered opacity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.
    • Hey pber13, unfortunately still no luck. At this point the following has been done with little or no success: - Spark plugs replaced, gapped to 0.8mm - Splitfire coilpacks installed to replace originals - Replaced Ignition Coil/Coilpack harness with a new genuine nissan one - New fuel filter - Replaced AFM/MAF sensor - Injectors have been thoroughly cleaned with an online flush (without removing) - Upper engine and inlet decarbed - blew tons of black smoke out, cleared the carbon deposits from the top of the engine and exhaust.  - IACV removed and thoroughly cleaned with carburettor cleaner - O2 sensor replaced with new and genuine one -  Smoke test revealed no vacuum leaks - Healthy compression test of 160psi across all 6 cylinders Overall the car does run a lot smoother now, no backfires between gear shifts like it did originally... but the rough idle when warmed up is still there. It may not even be a misfire but simply a rough idle. Seems crazy to me that so many people have had this issue and seemingly no one has gotten to the bottom of it, or at least never bothered to post if they did! Hope you have more luck than I did pber13, I'm at a point now where I'm just going to try to ignore it unless it gets worse. Would love to fix it but I've genuinely run out of ideas of what it could be.
    • I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.