SAU Community

Deca Accommodation - Fri 4 / Sat 5 June

Bec

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure mate. Front of the head is knocking; i'm thinking a lifter, valve spring seat, etc.

Going to also pull the oil restrictors out the block. The combination of N1 pump and 1.5mm oil restrictors is not working for my engine, the head has always been noisy on idle. Also going to do a couple of other small tweaks; i'm useless, just can't help myself :banana:.

Hey Bec,

My girlfriend can't make it due to a short course being on the same weekend. Brad and his girlfriend will still be coming down though so you can put me in a room with them, or whatever is easiest.

I'll PM this to you too.

Cheers,

Kieran.

OH - and Ive just been informed the theme for Saturday night dinner will be 70's.

If anyone feels like dressing up, go nuts!! - the Taco chicks tell me they have prizes for the best dressed.

(just dont forget we go out after dinner :bunny:)

Hey Bec...would it be too much of a pain in the arse if I told you Id like to stay only Friday night?

You know id be up for Saturday night shenanigans but this is for a good reason :( phuken uni

Hey Bec...would it be too much of a pain in the arse if I told you Id like to stay only Friday night?

You know id be up for Saturday night shenanigans but this is for a good reason :( phuken uni

Soft... You've changed, you used to be about the music...

bah!!!!!!!!

Are you scared from last time?? :blink:

If you're sure I will remove your name from Saturday night. If you change your mind, you could always just stay anyways.

OH - and Ive just been informed the theme for Saturday night dinner will be 70's.

If anyone feels like dressing up, go nuts!! - the Taco chicks tell me they have prizes for the best dressed.

(just dont forget we go out after dinner :P )

Sure it is, just like they told me and Campbell it was going to be a pirate theme time before last :blink: , 70's should be interesting, time to go shopping this weekend. BTW if i rock up in 70's gear and they lied someone owes me a drink :)

You know id be up for Saturday night shenanigans but this is for a good reason :huh: phuken uni

You suck, i was planning on having a big one too!! Not back of an alleyway big though

Haha. Of course not scared. I aint never scared. That night was fun.

Will be aiming for the same results at the DECA after this one though.

:)