joi32

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thx for everyones reply~ if u guys have meeting~Plz tell me! (:

cleanest r32 ive ever seen! welcome to the club, im having a meet/cruise next thursday in templestowe thats about 10mins from you, check the events thread "apple peel meet"

I might be putting together a pizza meet at a mate's shop in the next week or so in Nunawading, not far from you. Keep an eye out in the Events section.

ha! pizza meet ~~sounds nice! but i got school exam soon ):

cleanest r32 ive ever seen! welcome to the club, im having a meet/cruise next thursday in templestowe thats about 10mins from you, check the events thread "apple peel meet"

is that all meeting are about food~ha pizza meet,apple peel meet :(

I might be putting together a pizza meet at a mate's shop in the next week or so in Nunawading, not far from you. Keep an eye out in the Events section.

bout time some good meet happened

if we can make a R32 GTR meet during the coming weekend would be very nice.

we can do some crazy photo shooting and maybe a cruise along beach road after.

I always feel South Eastern is safer, the cop never give us any problem at all.

any suggestion, location? I am think e.g. Albert Park F1 track near the pit line would be good place.

My R32IMPUL actually look stock.

_POT8860.jpg

_POT8886.jpg

if we can make a R32 GTR meet during the coming weekend would be very nice.

we can do some crazy photo shooting and maybe a cruise along beach road after.

I always feel South Eastern is safer, the cop never give us any problem at all.

any suggestion, location? I am think e.g. Albert Park F1 track near the pit line would be good place.

My R32IMPUL actually look stock.

_POT8860.jpg

_POT8886.jpg

sounds great~~but i got school exam during this month~~ so maybe we can have a meet on June~ i have alot questions about R32 want to ask u guys~~ is that alright? :(

sounds great~~but i got school exam during this month~~ so maybe we can have a meet on June~ i have alot questions about R32 want to ask u guys~~ is that alright? :(

That's ok of cos we can meetup in June, but we really need to make one R32 GTR meet, My GTR been parked in the Garage for few years and hardly driven (the mileage only done mid 40k). And i think the Good R32 GTR is getting very rare on the road too.

That's ok of cos we can meetup in June, but we really need to make one R32 GTR meet, My GTR been parked in the Garage for few years and hardly driven (the mileage only done mid 40k). And i think the Good R32 GTR is getting very rare on the road too.

it's 2am now~~i am still writting my assignment~ ) ; sounds like the R32 u got is also one of u collections~~ i drive my one once a week~but Recently,when i drive fast some little noise come out from the car ) :~~ maybe u can find out what happen to it~ (:

it's 2am now~~i am still writting my assignment~ ) ; sounds like the R32 u got is also one of u collections~~ i drive my one once a week~but Recently,when i drive fast some little noise come out from the car ) :~~ maybe u can find out what happen to it~ (:

Yes, the R32 is my collections, it will be keep in the Garage and only drive to the event or track day. It has about 300kw at the wheel @ 1 bar of boost at the moment.

By the way, all GTR make a lot of noise, do you mean the sucking air sound from the air filter?