SAU Community

What Do You Guys Think Of Acl Race Engine Kit ?

hey guys.. just wondering what you guys reckon on the acl race kit.

if anyone has it, knows someone or any info, just can get it a lil cheaper then normal so i was thinking wether to get it or not.

just wondering what your thoughts are

cheers chris.

Are we going to see a thread for very part you buy?

Also, let's assume you're talking about race bearings because you don't specify a part, stacks of people on here use them

Are we going to see a thread for very part you buy?

Also, let's assume you're talking about race bearings because you don't specify a part, stacks of people on here use them

lol sorry.. i just dnt wanna make any mistakes..

and i mean the " full engine gasket kit " bottom end.. valve stem seals all of it.

and i asked about 3 things because i was told something else.. put people on here have clarified it for me and probobly saved me alot of money.

isnt that what this site is for ??

If you ask enough people about something you'll always get mixed responses. I'm not trying to be rude, but you'll find that if you use the search button, all this stuff has been covered before.

Yes the ACL kit is fine.

Are you using a reputable skyline workshop to build this? If so, ask them what they recommend.

If you ask enough people about something you'll always get mixed responses. I'm not trying to be rude, but you'll find that if you use the search button, all this stuff has been covered before.

Yes the ACL kit is fine.

Are you using a reputable skyline workshop to build this? If so, ask them what they recommend.

i know your not being rude mate.. just explaining myself.

and thanks for the help