SAU Community

99 R34 Gt-t For Sale

PRICE: $35,000

ENGINE SPECS:

RB25 Neo, 6BOOST high mount Exhaust manifold, 3.5 inch dump with 3 inch full stainless system,

Turbosmart 50mm Wastegate, Garrett 35R / 0.82 rear.

Plazmaman Plenum and 85mm Throttle body, Hybrid Intercooler.

FUELING & IGNITION:

Sard 650cc injectors, Custom 14mm fuel rail, Pierburg external fuel pump, walbro in-tank pump, Sard Fuel regulator.

Vipec Plugin ECU with Splitfire coil packs.

DRIVE LINE:

Excedy Single plate button clutch, built by Jim Berry, Short shifter kit, K-sport coil overs, Whiteline control arm's adjustable toe/camber.

POWER: 370 rwhp on 15psi at 7200 rpm on 98 Pump Fuel (dyno sheet available)

WHEELS AND TYRES:

Volk GT-AV

Front - 19" x 8.5" wrapped in Toyo 235/30

Rear - 19" x 9.5" wrapped in Federal 595SS 265/35

BODY:

Font bar - Fiberglass GTR copy

Rear bar - Fiberglass Bomex

INTERIOR:

Bottom of Door trims have been done in white leather by previous owner, Center gauge cluster in an after market Nismo cluster, Momo GTR gear knob, Kenwood cd/mp3 player with a total of 6 speakers, 6 splits a sub and amp in boot.

ACHIEVEMENTS: Winner "Tough JDM" spec super Sunday 2010

INFO:

All work has been done by EFI performance and will not be faulted. The only thing thats holding this car back from reaching the planned 300rwkw mark is the FMIC. I would love to keep it but I have decided to buy a house and unfortunately just cant afford both :D Over 25k spent most of which I still have receipts for.

75000kms on the clock (Gates timing belt kit was fitted at 70000 when all the work was done)

Rego until SEP 2010

It will also see the pages of HPI magazine before its sold.

There is loads of extras that I havnt mentioned which you will see when you come to inspect :P

Ill post a heap more pics when I get home on Friday 7th of May.

Im sure theres something Ive forgotten so if you have any questions you can PM, Email ([email protected]), txt or call 0424323434.

post-62349-1272931092_thumb.jpg

post-62349-1272931103_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
how long will the stock engine last with that kinda power going throw it ??

i no a mate had a rb25 with 404hp lasted about 2 mths before she went bang

It all depends on how aggressive the tune is and how hard its driven ... From what Ive been told 370rwph is fine for a stock RB25Neo and Ive never had any probs with it.

hmm this is pretty much the car i want and i dont get to aussie for a few more days and then you in the coast and im in melb... you have a nice...no wait... awesome...scratch that... F**kn awesome ride!!

once i get sorted in melb i might send you a pm mate so i can find out how much $$ i can scrap together and would come have a look n stuff but ill get in touch for sure, please post if you sell it as i dont think my heart could take the crushing if i find out later its gone when i can actually get it lol

got any other pics, inside and from the side etc?

• 2 weeks later...
hmm this is pretty much the car i want and i dont get to aussie for a few more days and then you in the coast and im in melb... you have a nice...no wait... awesome...scratch that... F**kn awesome ride!!

once i get sorted in melb i might send you a pm mate so i can find out how much $ i can scrap together and would come have a look n stuff but ill get in touch for sure, please post if you sell it as i dont think my heart could take the crushing if i find out later its gone when i can actually get it lol

got any other pics, inside and from the side etc?

Thannx man :D Theres some more pics on carsales if you wanna take a look ... Im away at work at the moment but will try put some more up here when I get home next week!

• 2 weeks later...