SAU Community

good to hear Grant... i'm getting used to mine too, although i'm still not 100% on how i should be taking off etc. and i'm still no good at launching :)

grant mate

how is the clutch holding up? how does it drive/feel?

do u think it would hold my 400rwhp??? hrmmmmm

5puk button in there at the moment is slipping argh

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude. Yeh its holding well.

First to second flat change = all of second skating up the road left to right haha.

I know Exedy to a higher pressure plate spring again, so you could upspec it another level.

I think Exedy rate mine to 350kw at the fly... but as with all performance mods, its probably conservative. Joey is running loads of power through his!

Hey dude. Yeh its holding well.

First to second flat change = all of second skating up the road left to right haha.

I know Exedy to a higher pressure plate spring again, so you could upspec it another level.

I think Exedy rate mine to 350kw at the fly... but as with all performance mods, its probably conservative. Joey is running loads of power through his!

That the power im looking at 350kw, do you think the 3 or 5 puck Exedy can hold that power? Currently using the HKS Twin Plate, due to daily city driving it gets worn out really fast. Not sure because it's on it's 3rd plate change that the pressure plate is not holding it nicely anymore.

Btw my driving style is very conservative and have not done any burn ever before.

That the power im looking at 350kw, do you think the 3 or 5 puck Exedy can hold that power? Currently using the HKS Twin Plate, due to daily city driving it gets worn out really fast. Not sure because it's on it's 3rd plate change that the pressure plate is not holding it nicely anymore.

Btw my driving style is very conservative and have not done any burn ever before.

Really, 3 plate changes. In how many KM's? If you are wearing plates out that quick a button might also wear out quickly. Thats strange.

I think the 3 puck is rated abit higher from memory, but I didn''t really look into it because I didn't think it was needed with 260rwkw.

Are you sure oil isn't contaminating your HKS clutch? Causing it to slip

well i bought mine direct from exedy and they were the ones that spec'd it for me but apparently its pretty much an HHHDBC

i run 320rwkw through mine and exedy were given my power and torque specs and were 100% that it would eeeeeeeeeasily hold it

so far its done 2 motorkhana days + a bunch of DD and is still like the day i bought it