SAU Community

Ebay Dr30

Maybe I should take a note from your book and put centerlines and aus spec tail lights on :P

Seems you find offending people is the best way to get attention Dennis? I feel a bit sorry for you... Now wheres that block button.

Edited by D-limo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I should take a note from your book and put centerlines and aus spec tail lights on :laugh:

Seems you find offending people is the best way to get attention Dennis? I feel a bit sorry for you... Now wheres that block button.

You're really showing your smarts now Jarryd!

The Oz spec tail lights were fitted because I sold the hotplates for $250.00 & it's a track car so who gives a stuff what lights are on it. :bunny:

The centrelines you refer to are german made BBS Lorinser wheels off a Mercedes Benz reworked to be now 4 instead of 5 stud and widened to 8.0in to suit the race tyres & fit around the BNR32 GTR front brakes. :geek:

You might be amusing if you knew a little of what you were talking about. ;)

When your DR is 1 of less than 20 left in the world and you're offered millions of yen for it, then you might be able to sprook a bit.

Maybe I should take a note from your book and put centerlines and aus spec tail lights on ;)

What's the go Jarryd? You don't like what I say & you want to block my posts and then you do this??

Ghostrider,

D-limo wants to be your friend!

This message has been sent because D-limo has added you to their friends

list. As you've chosen to approve all friend requests, you will need to visit your

friends list and approve them.

Most of the guys on here just tell me to koff and it's over & done with.

Do you ever stop to think I'm trying to embarrass you so much that you actually get up and finish something???

D

Dennis

You are out of order.

These personal attacks must stop.

Try not to be so judgemental of everybody.

Not everyone is obsessed with collecting every last remaining copy of Nissans "Vacationer pack" but leave you to enjoy your hobby because that's your thing.

Just leave the guy be to enjoy his car.

Edited by R34

Dennis

You are out of order.

These personal attacks must stop.

Try not to be so judgemental of everybody.

Not everyone is obsessed with collecting every last remaining copy of Nissans "Vacationer pack" but leave you to enjoy your hobby because that's your thing.

Just leave the guy be to enjoy his car.

I would expect nothing less from you!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm "Vacationer Pack" what do I have that's vacationer pack in your eyes & how many millions of yen have you been offered for your DR lately?

As for leave him be? Why??? He hasn't completed a single project that he has posted on this forum and for the most part, think he is a joke. He puts it out there on open forum and doesn't expect to be shot to bits?????????

He shoots his mouth off about centreline wheels & oz spec lights and has an acute case of NFI syndrome whilst he is doing it and I can just sit back and do nothing for you to be happy.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Dennis

From what I read his Centreline comments were a reaction to your post.

All I saw him put out there was info on his new car and he didn't deserve to be shot to bits.

We are just a small portion of the SAU community and as a result we should all just support each other and be able to post about what we were doing without fear of ridicule.

I apologise for the Vacationer comment if it offended you so.

I just don't get what the big deal is about the PNV over a GT-ES without the stickers and embroidery but you do and that's great. But I do appreciate old Skylines in great condition.

I haven't been offered anything for my DR despite (for the first time in a 32 year marriage) getting pressure from the missus to sell the DR and keep my 33 GTR and motorbike. She just doesn't get the DR so I've been hiding it at different workshops for nearly a year :-)

So can't we all just get on?

Edited by R34

Thanks Dennis

From what I read his Centreline comments were a reaction to your post.

All I saw him put out there was info on his new car and he didn't deserve to be shot to bits.

We are just a small portion of the SAU community and as a result we should all just support each other and be able to post about what we were doing without fear of ridicule.

I apologise for the Vacationer comment if it offended you so.

I just don't get what the big deal is about the PNV over a GT-ES without the stickers and embroidery but you do and that's great. But I do appreciate old Skylines in great condition.

I haven't been offered anything for my DR despite (for the first time in a 32 year marriage) getting pressure from the missus to sell the DR and keep my 33 GTR and motorbike. She just doesn't get the DR so I've been hiding it at different workshops for nearly a year :-)

So can't we all just get on?

Chris,

The PNV is a spec'd up GT-ES, making it, in R30 ranks, the pinnacle, the very best of the bunch and thanks to this and a few stickers, badges and embroidery, they are rare and in the right circles worth double ANY road going DR30.

It's obvious you don't know the diferrences and have never bothered to find out.

As for the centreline & oz spec lights comments, it has nothing to do with reaction, but everything to do with this.

D

post-2962-1289481753_thumb.jpg

Chris,

It's obvious you don't know the differences and have never bothered to find out.

While I'm insulted by your assumption Dennis I'm also confused by the nice PM you sent me within 10 minutes of your previous post.

I agree to ignore your online hostilities for the sake of peace and deleted my reply.

We'll have to agree to disagree. One mans pinnacle is another's midrange marketing exercise

Look forward to seeing more pics to get this thread back on topic

Ok Jarryd!

Do you think it would be possible to tell us what you HAVE DONE, like before (as purchased) and after. From the pictures on ebay, the stand out failings for the car is the engine bay & interior.

You gave us a link to KRS some time back and made a point of the Paul Newman stickers being available. They have heaps of bits just not available through Nissan anymore for the R30, primarily DR30 though and you could probably use some of the dash bits.

If you want to start tarting this car up into something of a show car, let me know as I have the inlet manifold I bought from MasTers in WA that I probably wont use now, as a coat of paint will work just as well, or I'll get both manifolds done to match at Comcoat & probably satin black.

This manifold is yours if you want it.

Cheers, D

post-2962-1289519277_thumb.jpg

Do you ever stop to think I'm trying to embarrass you so much that you actually get up and finish something???

Well you either stop doing that as of right now, or the hammer will come down upon the Classic section.

I rarely look in here as most of the time, mature blokes should be able to behave as such...

However it appears not to be the case.

STOP attacking people. You've been warned for it in the past.

Enough is enough.

Thanks.

Who knows the passwords other than Christian the owner, or maybe MODERATORS???????

If I change the password, the system still knows it??????

Passwords are all heavily encrypted. No Admin or Mod can easily decrypt them without some serious number crunching.

And honestly, it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Amazing.

I havent been on here for a long time because although i enjoy looking at DR skylines, i couldnt be bothered with reading Dennis' judgemental, ridiculous statements regarding other peoples cars. I opened SAU and guess what?? Same shit as always.

Get a life Dennis.