SAU Community

Has Anybody Used Siemens Injectors On A Neo Turbo?

i used these. went straight in no mods needed other then the injector plug.

these are about 950cc and idle perfect. can get smaller ones is you dont think you need that big.

injectos

Edited by wasnt me

i used these. went straight in no mods needed other then the injector plug.

these are about 950cc and idle perfect. can get smaller ones is you dont think you need that big.

injectos

Those won't fit an R34 unless you get an aftermarket fuel rail to suit the 14mm o-rings

I've just had my standard R34 injectors high flowed to 700cc (approx) by a place here in Adelaide - Japanese Motorsport organised it for me.

Haven't got the car running again yet, but apparently the OEM spray pattern is much better than the big single nozzle aftermarket injectors.

They had problems finding anything that would fit without modifying the fuel rail as well...

read my tutorial on them in the tutorial section. they are a very simple install and would cost about 30 bucks in mods to make it fit.

I run the 600cc injectors in my neo with a Nistune running them and they perform faultlessly!

I may be selling mine soon if your interested as im upgrading (plans to run e85)

lol very lucky. must have been why they went straight in

Your profile says you have a 33 GTST. GTST injectors and GTT injectors are different.

When i emailed those guys to ask if they would fit an R34 they told me not without modification to the fuel rail or an aftermarket fuel rail.

Your profile says you have a 33 GTST. GTST injectors and GTT injectors are different.

When i emailed those guys to ask if they would fit an R34 they told me not without modification to the fuel rail or an aftermarket fuel rail.

yeah mate i now have a R34. those are the exact injectors that i used. what i found when researching for them was

anything that suits BA-BF XR6T will need the fuel rail to be packed out with a couple of washers which is no big deal.

injectors to suit FG XR6T are are straight drop in with no mods required other then the plug change. As 180or200 said

the standard fuel rail is 14mm. i found ebay sellers dont seem to know much about what they are selling so i wouldnt

trust them anyway.

Edited by wasnt me

yeah mate i now have a R34. those are the exact injectors that i used. what i found when researching for them was

anything that suits BA-BF XR6T will need the fuel rail to be packed out with a couple of washers which is no big deal.

injectors to suit FG XR6T are are straight drop in with no mods required other then the plug change. As 180or200 said

the standard fuel rail is 14mm. i found ebay sellers dont seem to know much about what they are selling so i wouldnt

trust them anyway.

I see, so the only modification needed is because of the height of the injectors?

Bosch EV14 NO fuel rail mods required as 180or200 said.

I guess this isn't general knowledge as yet? My workshop had no idea this was the case a couple weeks ago and I ended up getting my standard injectors high flowed...

I guess this isn't general knowledge as yet? My workshop had no idea this was the case a couple weeks ago and I ended up getting my standard injectors high flowed...

your right not everyone would know about these. i have had mine in my car for a couple of months

now. imo these are the best option for upgrading NEO injectors. I think it was about $490 deliverd for

a set of 6. 950cc injectors. you cant go wrong.

Edited by wasnt me