SAU Community

Sa: Bbs Meshies

For sale, BBS MESHIES 17x9 + 20 offset by 4 silver. they would suit r32, r33 GTR nicely or a drift car or a street car with wide guards. i had the wheels on my 32 4 door for a while but , i have decided to sell the wheels as iv got another set of wheels better suited to me. the wheels are the old school look bbs's. wheels come with tires 235/45/17s bit stretched, with about 50% tread. pics upon request, i need to transfer pics to laptop. im asking $1000 ono welcome to come and try wheels also.

text me or call me on if interested 0421675373

cheers BEN.

sample pic :)

bbsmeshies.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I think for the sake of hopefully avoiding too much harassment when I import it back to the states and then depending on what state I end up in that staying twins is the way to go.  I'm in the military, so I could end up in some nanny state that gives me grief.
    • Hi everyone, just letting you know that these parts are in great condition, came off a registered and driving car. I just upgraded to Brembos. Thanks 😊 
    • Not on a Skyline, but on my "who gives a fk" 4wd, I found said cracks so used a CA glue and filler [ok superglue and baking powder but maybe fancier, who knows]. Fan was still going fine many years later when I sold it, inspected when I replaced the HB and it was all still together then, was actually impressed with my cheap arsed fix :), wasn't sure it would last that long, but it was fine.
    • I have seen the aftermath of a rotten old stock fan. It took apart the shroud, wrecked some other stuff (PS or A/C, IIRC) and damaged the bonnet. Not ideal. Sometimes they die more gracefully. Sometimes they live for years and years looking like they should come apart. The GKTech fan is not different to how it ever was. At least as far as I know. Whether it is any good or not is more a question of what climate you're using it in. In Canuckistan it seldom gets hot enough for the capability of the fan to matter as much as it does here in Fourex. So you should be able to use it without too much concern. You can always sell it to a driftkid in an S14 if you don't like it.
    • I noticed a few cracks in my fan today, which lead me to this post. Has anyone actually seen a fan explode? Is the GKTech replacement still no bueno?