SAU Community

R32 Gtr Na Build 'help Needed'

smartrx4

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autech should be ashamed of themselves...this douchebag can achieve so much more!! :blink:

Oh btw..i need pics of this abortion..

Now continue with the hilarity.

Edited by ezy_09s

Hahaha,

GTR without twin turbos is like man without a dick

There will be some cuxt out there want to be gay but can't really stop them

Regards

Gary

Edited by r32impul

Reading the beginning of the thread, i thought ok, this is something different.

I dont understand why people put this guy down so much for wanting to do something different.

Fair enough he lost all respect when he claimed the 200odd kw from the na setup but yeah thats another argument.

All you guys suck because you dont have open minds to people doing different things.

So what if he wants to make a GTR NA, i reckon it would be cool to see something different like that. It might not be the best bang for buck but hey, its his money. Who made all you guys king?

Why be like everyone else? Life would be boring it everything did the same old shit to their GTRs...hang on, it is boring because people do the same old shit to their skylines. Well most do anyway.

Reading the beginning of the thread, i thought ok, this is something different.

I dont understand why people put this guy down so much for wanting to do something different.

Fair enough he lost all respect when he claimed the 200odd kw from the na setup but yeah thats another argument.

All you guys suck because you dont have open minds to people doing different things.

So what if he wants to make a GTR NA, i reckon it would be cool to see something different like that. It might not be the best bang for buck but hey, its his money. Who made all you guys king?

Why be like everyone else? Life would be boring it everything did the same old shit to their GTRs...hang on, it is boring because people do the same old shit to their skylines. Well most do anyway.

I agree, if he happened to be someone who wished to do it as a technical experiment as something unique rather than a 'loophole' to a law (which still fails), i'm all for it

The fact that he is an 18 year old that thinks he knows more about the laws than people who are far older than him.

Bottom line is, he wants an NA GTR to get around the turbo law. In fact, regardless of it being NA, he is still in violation of said law but he continued to argue the point.

Then he tries to claim that his supposed NA setup got 250awkw?

The guy is a joker, a young nieve know it all that has a lot to learn in life.

Another term for this kind a person is an 18 year old male, we are all like this at that age.

Edited by lukebaldan

Maybe this kid is talking about his GTR in Playstation GT4

I don't see NA 2.6lt engine can make that much power unless you have big cams

18year old should have a 1.6lt to start with, eg something like civic, that's better.

18year old should have a 1.6lt to start with, eg something like civic, that's better.

f**k yeah...

Why are young kids stepping straight off trainer wheels and into frekin GTRs!? Madness!

Clearly they have very little respect for dangerous cars, I see it alot these days, driving on the road today, I saw a RED (first 6 months) P plater hanging a VY SS commodore sideways in the wet, he lost control in front of me and spun out, I stopped and gave him quite a verbal for it. In fact all cars are dangerous put in the wrong hands!

Inexperienced drivers and fast RWD based cars are a BAD mix, young drivers need to learn in a sub 2L small car, not a top of the range Japanese (twin) turbo performance coupes!

maybe all young people should only drive fwd cars so when they take a corner too fast, or try and do a burnout or slide it out they end up going straight off the road and hurting themselves and not others lol.

maybe all young people should only drive fwd cars so when they take a corner too fast, or try and do a burnout or slide it out they end up going straight off the road and hurting themselves and not others lol.

You mean like this guy:

+ 1

Personally I think its all about driver education teach the inquisitive younguns when there 16 and will take any excuse to drive, so that when they do get their P-Plates they can control anything from a 1.8L Pulsar to a 6.2L Clubsport. I spent my P's driving big RWD Commodore and Falcon wagons and learned the cars limits and my own quite quickly, so now I drive more or less grandma style keeping to the speed limits and only really giving it the boot at the traffic light GP.

As far as the NA GTR goes I can only echo my fellow SAU'ers opinions, it is one of the stupidest project ideas I have ever read about on here. OP do yourself a favour and just buy a R31 with the dirty 30 and have your fun, wrap it around a tree no biggie and your not out of pocket 20+k.

Dude, I had to read that like 4 times...

gallery_2471_146_5687.jpg

:D

HAHAHAH sorry mate!! i din even notice.. was typin wif 1 hand while chompin down a quarter pounder :yes: