SAU Community

Seeking Hon Players!

D-G

So chatting with my mate the other day, HoN goes retail at some point tonight/morning and we are looking for a few good players to fill up a clan group.

At the moment we have 3, all around 1750-1850 PSR (sadly can't move higher because we always have 1-2 very horrible randoms)

I may generalise it around SAU :D but you will need to log on frequently to practice matches and for clan matches.

I understand a lot of people work extremely hard, so anyone else that plays, as long as your a SAU member you are more than welcome to play and have fun with us regardless of how much time you spend on it!!

So come have fun! Any questions more than welcome to be asked here or you can PM or even email me at [email protected]

We have a couple of little movies we put together of our best kills but i wont embarrass myself by showing it just yet =p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man i got hon ! LOL i was not that good at dota bak in the day but! hons mad... oi ill play i gota update it havent played in a while :D

No worries, let me know your game name and we can hit it up anytime =]

I still havn't decided on what name i want to have my account under since i have around 7 HoN accounts from the beta. So i will let you know!!

Hey i play Hon too but keep losing with the retards I play with. I took over my brothers account and boosted his psr to 1680 from the 1400's lol. I was a big fan of Dota and now hon as I purchased it before nickname ks came in. Anyone interested game name is EVO8U

I think i will be sticking with 'LastEnemy' so please accept my friend adds =]

Good to see people from SAU on here, and yes this way we can avoid playing with idiots! =D

Yea, i never thought people even knew about Hon let alone on here! The funny thing is every player on there is friggin Thai and can't write english hence no team work and communication. I've been playing it since last July during its early beta stages through to retail.

Since retail came out, i have played with very good people. All speak English and are pretty decent compared to before!!

I registered the name LastEnemy. Add me and lets play soon guys =]

Will add you guys when i get back on =D

How many are online on average?

It actually has at least 40% less players online now haha, looking around 25k-35k today, but yesterday was around 20k mark.

Apparently all the tightasses have gone to some free server =\

Good riddance imo!

That guy who raged was amazingly funny man, what a random. Fun playing with you, caught me in a bad mood though =[ hopefully next game we have is much better and guys don't piss us off :)

Edited by D-G

• 3 weeks later...

awesome game :down: been playing for a while now - eats up most of my spare time when i get home, used to play dota too

username = snozzle

who would have guessed? :blink:

Hopefully more people start it up, its really a great game =]

At the moment though every time i make a clan is disbands itself a week later. Trying to figure out whats going on, but regardless, adding as you guys keep posting =]