SAU Community

R34 Gtt... 3 Gauge Cluster

hey guys.... was wondering if the was a replacment part for the 3 gauge cluster in a 34 gtt...

im after a flat tray style in the non turbo..

my gauges are playing up and want to replace with 3 stand alone gauge cups...

any help would be appreciated.... cheers

Or you could fix the issue with the gauges...

Typically the boost gauge messes up because of a split vacuum line coming out of the plenum of dry-joint in the MAP sensor (about 30 seconds to fix).

The factory MAP sensor itself is surprisingly accurate, it's just a shame the gauge itself doesn't display particularly accurately because it's not linear and doesn't have adequate markings.

The voltage gauge shouldn't break, and the oil temp sensor would only require a new sender (should be easy enough to pick up).

yes it is only the boostgauge that is playing up...

have been told that this section of dash in the non turbo is not removable..??? its built in???

just after a different look for the car...

For legality, keep the guage pods and throw aftermarket guages in them.

Just waiting on mine to rock up to cop the Defi treatment :P

Why waste that money when you can buy some guages that are actually accurate (the stock ones are f*cking rubbish) and just fit them to the spot provided.

Each to their own, but seems like you're looking at it all wrong.

Someone will definitely swap you your dash for their NA one though, coz they're so much better.

yes it is only the boostgauge that is playing up...

have been told that this section of dash in the non turbo is not removable..??? its built in???

just after a different look for the car...

Alternatively, you could get the flip-up for navigation version of the middle dash piece here, take out the display and glue it down.. Then mount whatever gauges you wanted on top... probably easier than using the N/A version ..

Hey mate, not sure why you would do this - I would just replace the gauges with aftermarket ones.

If you are 100% certain you want to do it I have changed from the 'pop-up screen' to the 3 gauge cluster with my own gauges in it. When I imported the car I had the pop-up screen option except there was no screen in there so effectively its just a replacement panel if that makes sense. You are welcome to have it and just give it a lick of paint then fasten your 3 freestanding gauges onto it.

Edited by itsme

Hey mate, not sure why you would do this - I would just replace the gauges with aftermarket ones.

If you are 100% certain you want to do it I have changed from the 'pop-up screen' to the 3 gauge cluster with my own gauges in it. When I imported the car I had the pop-up screen option except there was no screen in there so effectively its just a replacement panel if that makes sense. You are welcome to have it and just give it a lick of paint then fasten your 3 freestanding gauges onto it.

hey man.. not sure what piece it is that you have....??? you think you could take a photo of what you have and pm it to me...??? if

its what im after i will buy it off you...??