SAU Community

R35 Gtr Parts F/s

have a standard pair of headlights one tab is cracked $1100usd shipped

DSCN5484_edited.jpg

and another set with the tabs that are clean $1499 shipped

koji33ra33-img600x450-1265287615-1.jpg

The blue circled area is for sale $199+shipping

xonemasami-img600x450-1271253301ces.jpg

Rear clip from the R35 GTR for sale (open on offers)

DSCN5426.jpg

door skin $700usd+shipping

DSCN5438.jpg

door panels $1200 usd + shipping

DSCN5440.jpg

600x450-2009122300003.jpg

center colsole $399 + shipping

DSCN5157.jpg

$199 + shipping rear speaker and bose amp

DSCN5179.jpg

DSCN5093.jpg

DSCN5169.jpg

DSCN5141.jpg

DSCN5507.jpg

DSCN5508.jpg

DSCN5509.jpg

DSCN5511.jpg

DSCN5513.jpg

DSCN5514.jpg

DSCN5515.jpg

all of the parts are in my possession and I own them. DO NOT THREAD JACK

• 4 weeks later...

Headlights $1200 shipped to AU and they are jap spec ones for RHD application

I have another set with 2 broken inner tabs for $800 shipped to Aus and no balist or bulbs

Fenders $1800 shipped to AU by air freight to

Melbourne

Sydney

Perth

freight/customs/paperwork paid

Driver door is complete and loaded $1800 shipped to AU

Melbourne

Sydney

Perth

freight/customs/paperwork paid

stock suspension shipped to Australia via post $499.

muffler - open on offers

bose speakers and amp $150 + ship

signals and wiper swittch $150shipped

trunk release / key fob holder $75usd shipped

Cluster housing $150

RHD driver side door pannel - new $899 shipped to Australia.

as for the brembo calipers I have to cancel any or all offers I have received on them as for the price of 2,000 is no more. do not pm me or ask for them any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Brembo's sold.

console $50

Suspension stock $150+shipping

cluster box $50

bose speakers with amp $50

stock muffler $50 I will have to cut it up to fit in a small box + shipping.

R/t side fender $1300usd shipped to Australia

left side pass side door complete $1300 shipped to AU

Int door pannels = New = $1400 shipped for the pair.

stock headlights with middle cracked tab all other tabs there no ballast for XENON's $750 for the pair + shipping to AU , and have 2 sets for sale.

Edited by racer98

• 1 month later...

I have 2 sets of new Stock GTR brembo rotors.

1 set of bbs rims

2 sets of GTR rims

used Apexi R35 GTR muffler with Apexi mid pipe for $3400usd muffler and mid pipe

DSCN5738.jpg

air freight is $480

ocean if you want to go that route I will cover the cost of the shipping to

Perth

Syd

Myb

but you will have to clear the freight your self with Aussie customs

DSCN5679.jpg

$250 for the factory side skirts

Edited by racer98