SAU Community

Grex R32 Gtr Gearbox

Ok, as much as I love the forum debate over who can get what from where at what price. Keep it elsewhere ladies.

Let's just look at it this way, the gearset, retail is $4960 (source: http://otomoto.com.au/osgiken/close_ratio_gear_sets.htm) I don't care if you can get it from some place your brothers friends uncle knows a guy in japan that can get it to your door for $50 less with a 25 week wait.

A gtr gearbox is worth approx $600ish, The billet sandwhich plate's don't get given out for free when you visit the TRUST shop in japan i'm sure.

Yes the box is second hand. But, as the pictures show it is in very good condition. More so, the box is rated to 800hp, it was running behind a 26 running stock turbos with a computer and injectors. Let's just say, it was no power horse, so the gearbox hasn't had a hard life. As you can see from the condition of the box in the pictures.

But whilst you ladies get your knickers in a knot regarding the condition/price/colour/sexual orentation of the part I'm selling. I'll happily advise that it is currently sold pending payment, and I'll update if for whatever reason this sale falls through.

Buckna.

Well, good on you. You just left it wide open with no set price and give you an offer crap so someone asked what the realistic price of it should be. So tough luck people answered with realistic prices from japan. Calling us ladies just make you look rather immature since it's as if you are getting insulted by the result of your own actions. sign, keep that up and good luck with it anyways.

BTW, the price I gave you came straight from RHDjapan. Unless you love having another rectum made in your backside, I doubt anyone would happily pay that price for a new hole where it shouldn't be.

You didn't follow any forum rules until people told you to. You commented that it drives good and all you did was drive it onto a tow truck. No wonder people would think you are full of it.

It's a high cost item, of course people would be critical if you didn't know what the hell you were selling.

I wouldn't say no if someone wants to pay top dollar for it either. So, happy times for everyone bar one person I guess. It's been fun, maybe you'll learn next time.

agreed.... maybe next time u will actually do some reaserch on what ur selling and give an acurate price.

this will no doubt stop the criticism u recieved over your lack of FOLLOWING FORUM rules..

also getting nasty and calling people names will get u no where on this site..

so im sorry for giving u my input.... was interested in buying but since u NEVER ACTUALLY PUT a relevant price up, OR u actualy believe that this is worth over 80% of NEW retail price....

im sure ull gladly find someone on here who will buy it... :)

good luck with the sale.... :)