SAU Community

Nissan + Gtr + The Island

Who Gives

Most likely going to take my GTR to PI......anyone going to take theirs or Bus provided from Airport....?

Can't take the car, I am from Sydney. How long does it take from the airport to the CBD? I am thinking of staying near the airport and visit the city during the long weekend, but I've heard that to get to the city from the airport is $26 return??, any train from the airport to city?

Cheers guys

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't take the car, I am from Sydney. How long does it take from the airport to the CBD? I am thinking of staying near the airport and visit the city during the long weekend, but I've heard that to get to the city from the airport is $26 return??, any train from the airport to city?

Cheers guys

City is only 15min from Airport unless Peak Hour....Taxi and maybe they have a Bus.

Yes, will be good to catch up.

A few of us track our cars regularly now so would be good to get another owner out there!

Thanks for the welcome.

Haven't had my car on the track yet.

Should be a bit of fun at PI.

Thanks for the welcome.

Haven't had my car on the track yet.

Should be a bit of fun at PI.

Is there bus in the afternoon as well? I thought it departs from the airport at 9:30am, correct me if i am wrong.

Is there bus in the afternoon as well? I thought it departs from the airport at 9:30am, correct me if i am wrong.

Bus back to the airport by 7.30.

I believe that anyone who is going has a great responsibility to take lots of photos and videos to post here!!!

Charging every DigiCam I have as we speak..... :(

. . . word has it they have added another day!

Good Luck. . . I hope you get in.

Thanks Graeme. As it stands I'm happy to shorten an OS trip if I can get on it!

Thanks Graeme. As it stands I'm happy to shorten an OS trip if I can get on it!

I have done a swap to get into thursday arvo.

The Missus booked us onto a Gold Coast trip that weekend so I will go to Melb with Dan, he can do the Phillip Island thing and I can do some work in Melb then Dan can fly home & I will go to Qld . . . Job Done.

If you get in for the Thurs Arvo by chance , give me a bell on 0400147000. . . . as I may get a renter that will enable us to get back to Tulla in time for late flights!!! . . . as it will be a tight timeline on the Nissan provided Bus!

I have done a swap to get into thursday arvo.

The Missus booked us onto a Gold Coast trip that weekend so I will go to Melb with Dan, he can do the Phillip Island thing and I can do some work in Melb then Dan can fly home & I will go to Qld . . . Job Done.

If you get in for the Thurs Arvo by chance , give me a bell on 0400147000. . . . as I may get a renter that will enable us to get back to Tulla in time for late flights!!! . . . as it will be a tight timeline on the Nissan provided Bus!

Woohoooo!

I got Thu morning Graeme but am willing to swap with anyone on Thursday afternoon. Any takers? Did you swap through Nissan or with someone you know? If I get the Thu afternoon I can get back from Los Angeles that morning and still make the afternoon session otherwise I have to fly back a day earlier (Wed) in order to make the morning session the following day. I'll contact Renee in the morning and see if she can move my session. I haven't even begun to look at flights back to Adelaide that night but will be happy to share a rental with you guys especially if it helps get me back to Adel Thu night.

Woohoooo!

I got Thu morning Graeme but am willing to swap with anyone on Thursday afternoon. Any takers? Did you swap through Nissan or with someone you know? If I get the Thu afternoon I can get back from Los Angeles that morning and still make the afternoon session otherwise I have to fly back a day earlier (Wed) in order to make the morning session the following day. I'll contact Renee in the morning and see if she can move my session. I haven't even begun to look at flights back to Adelaide that night but will be happy to share a rental with you guys especially if it helps get me back to Adel Thu night.

We will wait and see what Renee says about your potential swap. . . . the afternoon session seems the go as being at the Island for a morning session will be a tad hard. . . and farking freezing!

I was going to put us on the 6.20 flight out of Adelaide on thurs morning but the chances of making the Thurs night back are a bit hard unless there is a renter in the system. . . I think!

I am hoping you get a swap and share logistics with Dan, then I can stay in Adelaide. . . but Dan cant get a renter cos he is too young!