SAU Community

93 R33 Gtst And 94 Na Supra For Sale/will Swap Both For Gtr

hey all , recently bought this car upgrading from a 94 non turbo supra (is also for sale pm for info) now looking to upgrade again to a gtr or something along those lines

SKYLINE:

the car runs perfect mechanically a1, just spent 2.5k at jJPC doing water pump, manifold gasket 3 broken studs new radiator core and tune and serviced, the car was also dyno'd and is pulling 195rwkw on 11 psi .. haven't gone through the receipts but the car has had well over 5k work done to it, unsure of brand but full sports exhaust system.

ENGINE

FMIC think it might be a hybrid not too sure on that,

Turbo smart t boost controller

apexi pod filter

remapped nistune ecu

INTERIOR: The car also has a custom interior embossed rooflining and the inserts have been sprayed gloss black

custom shift light mounted in dash.

autometer boost gauge.

the car also comes with a full sound system :

Pioneer head deck

Jl audio speakers all round, 6inch in the front with tweeters/6x9's in the back

alpine v12 amp , alpine type r sub.

EXTERIOR

series 2 spoiler, gtr vspec bootlid

avan 18 inch multistud rims

comes with rwc and reg till September 2010

also comes with custom plates "CMY33"

that's about it its a great car with plenty of power and turns quite a few heads

independent price : 9,000 ono

SUPRA:

1994 non turbo supra

102,xxx k's

18 inch volk racing rims

5 speed manual

jvc headdeck

jvc 4 inch in the front

jc 6 inch in the back

hks mushroom pod filter

full amp wiring kit alread run just have to connect

full sports exhaust system (yet again unsure of brand)

car is a dream to drive has a great note to it also turns quite a few heads.

will also throw in a veilside front bar

independent price : 12,000 ono

As i said earlier would love to swap for a gtr or something along those lines so let me know what you guys got....

sorry about shortage of pictures and qaulity will upload some more tonight

thanks.. :P

post-71687-1274214435_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214674_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214686_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214702_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214712_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214722_thumb.jpg

post-71687-1274214971_thumb.jpg

Edited by LTHL33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...