SAU Community

Battery Keeps Dying

TrickyTrey

Hey guys,

My brother has got a 1999 R34 GT-R V-Spec and he is having trouble with the battery. The original battery became flat around a month ago and he got it replaced. But recently and twice this week his battery has gone flat and therefore couldn't start the car. The previous owner has said it has happened to him before and that the immoboliser was the problem, but it's happened quite frequently lately. My brother has also mentioned that it has happened a couple of times after he has filled up car. Anyone know what's the problem?

Cheers!

Hey guys,

My brother has got a 1999 R34 GT-R V-Spec and he is having trouble with the battery. The original battery became flat around a month ago and he got it replaced. But recently and twice this week his battery has gone flat and therefore couldn't start the car. The previous owner has said it has happened to him before and that the immoboliser was the problem, but it's happened quite frequently lately. My brother has also mentioned that it has happened a couple of times after he has filled up car. Anyone know what's the problem?

Cheers!

The alternater might not be charging the battery properly,get an auto electrition to check it out. :D

• 5 weeks later...