SAU Community

Need To Know Part # For R34 Boost Sensor, Not The Turbo Pressure Sensor

putraged

hi guys, as title says. i need to get the boost sensor sender unit. lots of people mistakenly refers it to the turbo pressure sensor. i've been looking for it since mine is R34 N/A going for turbo conversion, so i don't have the stock boost sensor.

hopefully the images will give u the idea. if so, can u run FAST and show my the part #? or it'll be better of someone willing to wreck it from R34 GT-T/R.

cheers.

boostsensor0.jpg

boostsensor2.jpg

boostsensor1.jpg

Edited by putraged

anyone willing to check at least the part #? u can see it straight away when u pop ur bonnet.

thanks a lot guys.

Stamped on the top are these numbers. Whether they are the part numbers or not i have no idea.

SAE PA66

PA66-G30

Just use an R33 one, does the same job :) That's what I put on my old 25GT when I wired in the gauges, it has exactly the same voltage/pressure range output to the dial.

thanks ken, i've searched it on yahoo auctions and came up nothing as well. prolly needs more specific?

dan: currently no one wrecks it in sydney. where did u get yours from?

Anyone know if the R34 boost sensor is the same as R32?

I was replacing the vac line to the boost sensor and the valve broke off, now the gauge does'nt work anymore. I am sure this wont cause any problems but I would prefer to fix it anyway.