SAU Community

Price Of A Nissan Silvia S13 Q's Manual Import And A Few Questions(i'm New)

guys lay off yeah?

he's new... as much as this thread is a bit of a larf this isn't the wasteland so please lay off the full blown nasty comments...

la bomba is being ironic when he says he yells out at chicks and wants to look hektik. he's only having a joke...

he wants an import for the same reasons you guys do... he came to SAU with the wrong mindset but has since learned a lot and changed his mindstate... so please - give the guy a chance, we were all noobs once!

la bomba - what car did you end up getting? have pics?

Give us a break.

You're telling me this kid has come to SAU in search of advice on buying a Japanese Import becuase he has a passion for these cars, because he wants to take good care of it and and drive like a responsible person ALL THE TIME? Because he wants to enjoy driving his vehicle with-in the bounds of the laws at all times? I think not, as that has already been proved when he said he wouldn't go to a legal environment (i.e., racetrack) to drift/race etc.

Half of the people on this whole forum don't care for their cars at all. I've seen so many Skylines/Silvias/Chasers/Supras etc which are complete and utter dogs. At least there are some people still around that get into one of these cars because they have a passion for them, not because they want to look cool and "i want to hear the blow-off valve and blow flames". And you know what, I can safely say I am one of people who own a Jap Import and actually take care for my care and don't simply thrash the shit out of it without regards for anyone else.

Grow up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us a break.

You're telling me this kid has come to SAU in search of advice on buying a Japanese Import becuase he has a passion for these cars, because he wants to take good care of it and and drive like a responsible person ALL THE TIME? Because he wants to enjoy driving his vehicle with-in the bounds of the laws at all times? I think not, as that has already been proved when he said he wouldn't go to a legal environment (i.e., racetrack) to drift/race etc.

Half of the people on this whole forum don't care for their cars at all. I've seen so many Skylines/Silvias/Chasers/Supras etc which are complete and utter dogs. At least there are some people still around that get into one of these cars because they have a passion for them, not because they want to look cool and "i want to hear the blow-off valve and blow flames". And you know what, I can safely say I am one of people who own a Jap Import and actually take care for my care and don't simply thrash the shit out of it without regards for anyone else.

Grow up.

No, in case you didn't realise I'm at uni. I cannot afford to drive my car fast. I have gotten 300km's and have only used slightly less than half a tank in the Silvia. I am not out to flog the car, even if I could afford, being the owner of a car has taught me I need to take care of it. I've only had it a few days but I've already washed it and waxed it for ultimate shin. So could please stop making an assumption that I'm some car hoon. AS for exceedign the speed limit, in my old car i drove about 5 km's over. which is fine. Thanks

guys lay off yeah?

he's new... as much as this thread is a bit of a larf this isn't the wasteland so please lay off the full blown nasty comments...

la bomba is being ironic when he says he yells out at chicks and wants to look hektik. he's only having a joke...

he wants an import for the same reasons you guys do... he came to SAU with the wrong mindset but has since learned a lot and changed his mindstate... so please - give the guy a chance, we were all noobs once!

la bomba - what car did you end up getting? have pics?

Thanks Mr.Eps for sticking up for me.

As for Syfon id appreciate if you'd stop beign a hater. My Nissan Silvia NA is way better at going slow than your big beast packing 206KW. Plus i mean I have to drive slow, that way all the chikz get to look at me living it up in my Silvia longer. And hey, for that reason...why would I want to go fast. Haha checkmate

Edit...chicks aren't located at a racetrack...I'd rather go walk around in Paramatta Westfield

Edited by La Bomba

syfon what the hell?? what are you attacking ME for you freak?

and... yeah... op was talking some stupid shit at start of thread... did some research talked to people made some friends and learned what is and is not okay!!!

as he stated above... he loves his car.. and although its its na auto...it is a pearler i must agree... almost in showroom cond even...

initially he wanted a drift hack but instead talked to us here and wound up buying a genuine low km immaculate respectable car..

so he takes care of his car.. so do you and so do i... same goes for everyone here! so why start internet fights??? stop... please... you make us look bad..

la bomba.. no worries man. glad to hear your enoying the s13! i like your wheels :wub:

Eps.. i made a simple spelling mistake.. not trying to type shit that is so wrong.. i mean wud.. wtf is that.. i still stand behind my statement that this guy is a douche..

oh and ps.. the girls around parramatta westfield are all underage.. and australia says no..

haha yeh after seeing ur post wubzy i read the whole lot, :whistling: some of the dumbest shit i have ever read.....

and here are the facts you need to know as a noob!

you can't under any circumstances drift on public roads.

you can't race on public roads

you can't import a non turbo silvia

importing costs a lot of money and maintaining an import costs a lot of money

the import community is a tight knit niche community. to get respect you must give respect. like in ANY community

that was the best hahha

And here's the retard starting now.. you know cause he wants to respect his car and isn't looking to do anything on the road...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Si...un-t328820.html

Gimps, are you saying that you have never ever floored your car? As for my Silvia, i revved it to 2000rpm to see what the stall converter was set at. And i was just wondering why it was as low as 2000rpm. Now did I say I floored it 0-100? No. I said i wanted to test the car 0-100. Now I have booked it into the mechanic for a service already, and actually got a job at a nightclub as to maintain the Silvia regularly.

And just to shut you up, i got 675km's out of a 55L tank. Thats around 8L/100km. So i doubt I would have gotten that nice fuel economy had I been floorign the car.

Because of my prior stupid comments I am sick of u labelling me as a hoon. If i was a hoon driving my car I'd readily admit it, however I'm driving liek a grandma simply because I want to minimise fuel costs while stilll looking cool in an import.

So quit with the hoon label please. Because theres no doubt you drive your big turbo car a lot harder than my Silvia. Because hey Gimps, ur car has 206KW, most likely more because u can aford to modify, put a nice big catback exhaust on, and hey give it a bit of a hard drive, just to test its limits. Whereas I currently cannot afford that nor do i want to spend money fixing shit when it breaks from floging the hell out of it

Edited by La Bomba

can't afford to flog your car hey??

david-caruso.jpg

looks like La Bomba has built a squeaky clean reputation...

*puts on sunglasses*

that he can't afford to lose...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!111

can't afford to flog your car hey??

david-caruso.jpg

looks like La Bomba has built a squeaky clean reputation...

*puts on sunglasses*

that he can't afford to lose...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!111

Lolllll!!! haha well the nightclub pays me $12 an hour cash in hand, being a job who picks up empty drink glasses.

And i worked 12 hours over 3 days, and got $145. I am being ripped off.

I am going to resign, ill be able to drive 1350km's for two full fuel tanks, and then have $25 left over to drive around 300km's. so hmm around 1650km's before I'd have to find a new job.

Thats great fuel economy.

And by the way eps i like your language techniques, hahaha

why would you quit ur job lol, picking up glass's aint even hard might be boring tho, i work 40 hours each week and get paid 306 bucks a week since im a apprentice :( but i have another job as kitchenhand get 22.9 bucks a hour its all good :P

why would you quit ur job lol, picking up glass's aint even hard might be boring tho, i work 40 hours each week and get paid 306 bucks a week since im a apprentice :( but i have another job as kitchenhand get 22.9 bucks a hour its all good :P

lol well i also hav to clean the toilets, just like, mop the floors and thats it. but srsly the girls bathroom is like a nightmare :S. oh and the reaosn i wana quit is caus i found out the minimum wage is $15 an hour, for an 18 yr old. iim worht more than 12$ i do like the best job piking up drinks! im going to become a pool hustler instead.

my win record is 100%. i bet some guy $10 i'd beat him in pool and i won easily! i went on a 6 ball run. the guy went on a 4 ball run, then i sunk the last 2. easy money! all will go well until i got hit across the head with a pool cue

Edited by La Bomba

Don't want me to think you're a hoon.. Then don't make your first two topics about

1. Wanting to buy an import so you can drive like a street racer in japland

2. Testing you're 0-100 time..

My car has been sitting in my garage for 8-9months now.. i been too busy with work and trying to organise house/buying an investment house.. it's just a weekend car... Fuel economy doesn't bother me in the slightest.. I don't daily the car so i ised to fill up every 4-8 weeks depending on when i drove it..

the min wage of $15.00 an hr would include getting taxed also.. But you would be better off getting a legit job and you can get some tax back anyway.. Unless you are on uni benefits in which you are limited to the hours you can work also i believe..

Don't want me to think you're a hoon.. Then don't make your first two topics about

1. Wanting to buy an import so you can drive like a street racer in japland

2. Testing you're 0-100 time..

My car has been sitting in my garage for 8-9months now.. i been too busy with work and trying to organise house/buying an investment house.. it's just a weekend car... Fuel economy doesn't bother me in the slightest.. I don't daily the car so i ised to fill up every 4-8 weeks depending on when i drove it..

the min wage of $15.00 an hr would include getting taxed also.. But you would be better off getting a legit job and you can get some tax back anyway.. Unless you are on uni benefits in which you are limited to the hours you can work also i believe..

me wanting to drive like a street racer in japland was soooo ten years ago.

now that i have an import i take pride in my beautiful car, which is far superior to most s13's out there.

and testing my 0-100 time hasn't happened, however me wondering why the stall only went to 2000rpm has happened, and now i can't see the point of testing 0-100. Also i think i have more sense than to listen to advice that tells me to rev to 7000rpm in neutral and slam it into drive because number 1: my tires will wear down, and number 2: i cant afford a broken gearbox.

geez quit being so ignorant. Mr.Eps has already helped me see the light in treating a japanese car like royalty.

ALL HAIL MY SILVIA Q'S!!!

Edited by La Bomba

Actually getting 675KM's to 55L just puts into perspective how good the fuel economy of my previous BMW is. That was a 2.5L straight 6, 5-speed manual and my driving was fairly "spirited", and i was getting 750+KM's to 62L of fuel in city driving.

f**k those BMW's are amazing on fuel.