SAU Community

Work Emotions Xt7

work emotions XT7

18X9.5 +20 offset

color is MHG (Bronze)

has work emotions sticker on all 4 wheels.

wheels are in excellent condition with not a single mark on them. only been driven 400kms on them.

the wheels wheel be sold with brand new federals 595. tires have not been driven on.

Price im looking for is $2600ono and for an additional $150 ill throw in the blue rays light weight nuts with lock nuts. WILL SENT INTERSTATE AT BUYERS EXPENSE. I HAVE ALL BOXES AND PACKAGING.

with 235s these are an excellent fit to an R34 GTT with no guard mods required. i didn't have any scrubbing problems at the height pictured.

4445508510_ac7a5c45d9_b.jpg

4445505260_486ab320f9_b.jpg

4445506286_d09d440786_b.jpg

4444735663_6df8688050_b.jpg

4475665307_fcd621ba0a_b.jpg

4475663137_e59704124f_b.jpg

thanks guys. if only they would fit on my chaser without silly cambers id keep em but ye.

will also trade for other rims with cash adjustments either way pending on what wheels and specs :(

also till thursday i may be able to throw in free postage to anywhere in Aus so hit me up :)

it would be fine if i lowered the car more and ran more camber. that wont be practical as with the current height i just make it into my garage and thats still witht he exhaust scraping. and iuse the car daily so running -2 or -3 camber (which what most are runnign with this spec wheels on their chaser) ill be going through tyres pretty fast.

so for now ill settle for somthing that does not require as much work to fit yet still look good :D

dude im running 18 x 9.5 drifteks on the rear of my R33 GTSt with -3 camber and my tyres have lasted me more than a yr and i use it daily, and that includes some pretty EPIC cruises with sau and with other mates not on here..... so u may not go thru tyres as much as u think, but either way whatever suits u is what ur gunna do, just thought i would offer some input for ya. and thats running tein coilovers with EDFC so it sits nice and low but high enough to not attract police attention