SAU Community

My Other New Ceffy

That's some weird oil/water heat transfer thing.

Uses oil to get water up to temp quicker.

You can probably remove it all-together RB20 style, I've never looked at it, it's pretty handy on teh daily driver for those cold mornings when you just want the heaters working ASAP haha.

Good to hear, it'll be coming out. Doesn't solve the other fouling issue but I'm looking at getting CPC to make up a 26 - 25 adaptor plate for me.

/hijack. back to Nic's ceffy :)

nice and tidy as always, paint looks good

i like the colour matching front lips and one tone cars tho, s13 or c33 is the only one to pull off two tone

thoughts on china spec front facing plenum? should at least make it 500rpms more responsive for full boost, maybe more and i bet its a legal mod in WA :glare:

Yeah been thinking about it since FMIC went on. It only takes 500 rpm to make full boost, does that mean if I get a forward facing plenum, I get full boost instantly, turbo diesel style? That'd be sweeeeeet

thoughts on china spec front facing plenum? should at least make it 500rpms more responsive for full boost, maybe more and i bet its a legal mod in WA :glare:

HAHA if only, instant boost ftw

so just minus 500rpm from current full boost figures

Well as it is now, begins spool at 2000rpm, 10PSI @ 2500rpm, full boost (13.5PSI) at around 2700rpm.

all those numbers are staggered about 200rpm or so down if it's super cold.

So......

I chucked one of these DRIFT steering wheels onto an AutotecnicA boss kit couple of weeks ago too.

Sorry for teh blurry pics, I've tried for the life of me, to get a sharp pic on my phone, but it isn't happening.

When interior is all cleaned properly, I'll take some day time pics.

10wqfth.jpg

Having no self canceling indicators and no horn to abuse shit drivers was driving me insane, so the GT-R wheel had to go.

Now I have both again, so I'm happy.

what trubo is that? figure a r33 s1/2 not a31/c33

with FFP =10psi at 2000k should be fun :P

so AutotecnicA boss kit does self cancel? nice

my stocker does well, no clue why everyone upgrade's when they start drifting except for having to look JDM

best looking wheel = nardi and the china deep dish ones

• 2 months later...

what trubo is that? figure a r33 s1/2 not a31/c33

with FFP =10psi at 2000k should be fun :P

so AutotecnicA boss kit does self cancel? nice

my stocker does well, no clue why everyone upgrade's when they start drifting except for having to look JDM

best looking wheel = nardi and the china deep dish ones

R34 turbo.

Yep, self cancelling FTW, I thought all boss kits did that ...

No clue why anyone uses deep dish at all on Ceffy/Laurel, since you can just adjust the column, and bring the steering wheel closer.

But, it does look pretty sick.

Done some cosmetics, see below.

Gloss black vinyl on B and C pillars on the doors.

Shields back on.

Some stickers - stickers are cool. More stickers are coming.

Interior shot.

Exhaust fixed up.

30kel3c.jpg

16kw7dz.jpg

346ls40.jpg

6ehj5c.jpg

dcvwva.jpg

2ytnw93.jpg

2m65th0.jpg

Well, that sheet of vinyl, was something like 1000x1500 mm, and it was about $50 delivered (eBay).

Pretty easy to fit, the only hard part was the C pillar, I had to dig up the Cefiro badge I ripped off my old door before I scrapped it, used it as a trace to cut that double-circle shape out of the vinyl, then layed it down.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not much news on this thing these days.

I got some adhesive suede in from some mob in South Korea off eBay.

oupe7o.jpg

I messed it up a little at the passenger end, but apart from that it's on all sweet, very easy to bend in and around the shape of the trim piece.

Much nicer than that manky old beige colored shit that was on there before.

Slapped a fibreglass roof wing on this afternoon for MAXIMUM DOWNFORCE!!

2zin1fk.jpg

That is all.

I'm gonna try and find someone to modify the rear bar for me, bring the rear wheel arch end of it in a little more so it's radial to the wheel the same as the standard bumper.

Edited by Nic_A31

• 2 months later...

Such a nice Cefiro, one of my favorites. Does your front bar have more room behind it than a s1 bar? I'm having problems fitting my lip as the bumper curves out to clear the cooler (which is mounted as far back as possible) and the lip won't mount onto it nicely

Yes, the S1 bar's mounting points are actually the lower radiator support, the S2 bar drops almost straight down.

I have the same problem, my front bar is slightly bent getting around the intercooler, so the lip doesnt set in contact with the bumper on the corners near the headlights/corner lights, I need to modify my mounts and cut the pipes down to pull the cooler back closer.

347w6zs.jpg

Better pic of the interior.

She's off the road at the moment.

Only takes one broken cable tie to f**k your shit up.

34hxjy1.jpg

2lx8013.jpg

Gotta patch that up and going to run it through the engine bay this time rather than through the wheel arch.

This is my new daily monster for the time being

xrkoh.jpg