SAU Community

R32 Gtr Parts ( Stock And Aftermarket)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'day Fatz. Interested in the exhaust, also looking for front driveshafts, standard airbox and cam gear cover. Feel free to drop me a line, 0401700350.

Cheers, Rick.

bump and i have added a fuel step $600

This custom one of design is suited to the r32 boot as it goes around the inner right rear gaurd and allows for the attessa lines. Obviously this is not a straight bolt in, new lines are need and some work on mounting it properly but no butchery of the car is needed with the bulkheads for the lines all pre made and supplied, with return line exiting existing hole in boot. In the kit, custom 316 stainless surge tank, 2x bosch 989 motorsport pumps (these are the next size pump under 044 but with a barb fitting rather than screw, they flow around 600hp each). Custom pressure gauges, and hand made aluminium hard lines (to avoid nasty fuel smell) and all associated dash fittings, there is over $500 in fittings in this kit. This is in perfect working order and has supplied the above kit to 489rwkw!! (does not include fuel tank in photo)

gallery_193_1275_221692.jpg

hks super drager exhaust

500 bux

3.25 inch bolt on job

very light for a metal exhaust

Fatz: No worries on the other parts. Am now looking for some internal trim, two pieces: the right side rear side window surround panel and the long piece that starts above the drivers head that goes down beside the front windshield.

BWRGTR: Thanks for the PM, found what I was looking for but appreciate the help.

Cheers, Rick.

hey, i sent u a pm a few days ago in regards to a few things i was after but no reply incase u never got it im just after these bits

- front reo

- left an right front splash guards

-bov blowback pipe (the black pipe behind the front mount)

if u could let me know if u have them an how much would be fantastic

cheers

ben

hey, i sent u a pm a few days ago in regards to a few things i was after but no reply incase u never got it im just after these bits

- front reo

- left an right front splash guards

-bov blowback pipe (the black pipe behind the front mount)

if u could let me know if u have them an how much would be fantastic

cheers

ben

bj

sorry mate all those things are gone