SAU Community

Apexi Power Fc

bij44p

hey fellas im new to this site hoping someine expertise can help me about 8 months ago i invested in the well known apexi power fc not knowing that you CANT just remove the stock maf sensor so im in need of advice in which way to go try get a new computer and sell mine or does someone kno something you can do that i dont cause im in the process of modifying i have already done greddy plenum coil packs 3 inchzorst all way through regular stuff but the stock turbo im pushing 17 psi out of it wen its on the road i think its time for an upgrade but this maf is a problem or can anyone give me feedback on a blow by system and response would be super thanks guys :P:(

ouch. my brain hurts lol.

Firstly, welcome.

Secondly, the "Forced induction performance" section will help you out a lot as well, probably get a faster reply.

Thirdly, if there's nothing wrong with your PFC and you sort out a new ECU, I'm interested in buying lol

and finally, 17psi out of stock R33 turbo??!!?!?!? f**k me maf sensor won't be your problem soon lol

ouch. my brain hurts lol.

Firstly, welcome.

Secondly, the "Forced induction performance" section will help you out a lot as well, probably get a faster reply.

Thirdly, if there's nothing wrong with your PFC and you sort out a new ECU, I'm interested in buying lol

and finally, 17psi out of stock R33 turbo??!!?!?!? f**k me maf sensor won't be your problem soon lol

exactly. the stock turbo becomes a time bomb above 13psi, so if i was you i'd be expecting it to blow any time now. it may last 6 months, it may last a year or it may blow tomoro, but it will blow (unless of course it has been highflowed, then it will be fine).

also at 17psi on the stock turbo you are probably getting out of it's effeciency range. you'd be able to drop it down to 15psi and be making a similar amount of power but be somewhat safer on the turbo (still not ideal though).

as for the ecu, one option is to go a z32 afm. they are the same size as the rb25 one but read in a slightly different resolution, so you will be able to get up around 250 or 260kw from it before it starts to max out.

oh and welcome

hey thanks for the reply guys :D

i am currently lookin into the z32 maf but wat does it need to hook up the the stock maf loom ?

and the turbo thing... its got a dual stage runs 6psi low boost and 17 psi high boost it made 189.7 at the treads with stock exhaust yumcha fmic dual stage boost cont and apexi power fc is gunna be retuned in two months with new fmic full 3 inch zorst new coil packs (custom plenum greddy ) hi mount turbo but dunno wat turbo yet any sugestions for size ?

and thanks for the ideas and replys guys :)