SAU Community

Western Australia Stagea Get Together.

Well LAD`S & LASS`ES MY STAGEA sorted out SO

IT`S TIME FOR YOU ALL TO GET YOUR Selves Sorted out & pack car & get out & MEET ,

Will start to see WHAT & WHERE ,

So if you HAVE a spot that`s the GO then POST IT UP & LET`S GET A DAY SORTED,

OK so POST what your looking at BY WAY SATURDAY is A NO GO for me,so stick up & let`s see what happen`s SOON,

Cheer`s CHUCKIE.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Rhet do you work SUNDAY`S ?,

Look`s like it`s gone to be ME & YOU RHET :) ,

WA owner`s a bit SHY to come out ,

Not yet was waiting to see WHO WHAT was coming ,

want a BBQ as allway`s ,& just nice spot to chat & enjoy day out,i will have a drive & find a good route so we can enjoy stagea at best LOL,& somewhere with BBQ arear ,

I'm keen, something nice and long.. day trip down south??

Oh and make sure you all have CB's (I have a couple of handhelds I can lend out) :)

Edited by bubba

I'm keen for a meet and BBQ sometime over the next two weekends but would most probably skip a long distance run. Just got to put a bumper back on to be presentable.

Its impossible to plan things so lets be spontaneous and say long weekend monday?

I'm keen for a meet and BBQ sometime over the next two weekends but would most probably skip a long distance run. Just got to put a bumper back on to be presentable.

Its impossible to plan things so lets be spontaneous and say long weekend monday?

Hi, Well you may be only one show up,

I put this up to GIVE are FELLOW STAGEA OWNER`S TIME TO COME OUT & PLAN,as there all VERY SHY & DON`T GET OUT VERY OFTEN ;) ,this will be in 3/4/5 week`s time as most need to be given LOT`S OF TIME TO GET THERE SHIT TOGETHER :D;) ,

So & I need to LOOK AT WHERE we will go ,

As Bubba said i like long drive`s & would like to go SOUTHWEST & make a DAY of it,but many will say it`s to FAR :woot:;) ,

So i will look at a METRO outing only for lightweight`s ,

I will Then LOOK at SOUTHWEST & may be 600 to 700kms ,Have chat with boy`s down that way that may want to meet up & enjoy a run about there way.

So GOOD LUCK ,

Cheer`s Chuckie.

I'm down for a small meet & greet on the public holiday Monday, but I'd like a hills run at least!

Then we can use that opportunity to discuss a day trip down south :D

Don't get me wrong I love driving the thing but 600-700 in a day gees that is pretty long (that said it would be way better than a metro cruise they work the pole) see what happens migh be keen, but I know I'd be by myself, none of my mates would be keen to ride along.

ill have to dust the cobwebs off mine and give it a run as it hasnt moved in months, might suss out a decent tune if i get off my arse, and have it running at full potential. No long cruises i prefer to chat than drive myself, and long weekend = double demerits and any bbq areas are gonna be packed too.

Don't get me wrong I love driving the thing but 600-700 in a day gees that is pretty long (that said it would be way better than a metro cruise they work the pole) see what happens migh be keen, but I know I'd be by myself, none of my mates would be keen to ride along.

600km in a day is nothing.. I did Albany and back in the wagon, same day :thumbsup:

I'd be more than happy to do a day trip to Albany again, the roads are quite nice and if we left at say 8am, that would leave enough time for a nice lunch and then on the road to get back to Perth before dark.

I like long drives, but Brad, remember our last hills run together? I'd like to do it again but minus the stone chip >_<

Edited by bubba

I am down like James Brown for this. Its been too long since y'all have feared Teh Fury :thumbsup:

Only thing is, this weekend is out for me (getting new CV's and stuff sorted out) and I am off OS at the start of July for 2 weeks, so if any long trips could be postponed until after then, I would be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

I would also suggest maybe a trip to somewhere more interesting than Albany? Nice place to visit, but the drive isnt very interesting unless you take the long way down through the Stirling Ranges.

I can heartily recommend Bridgetown/Nannup area, with maybe a side trip to Donnelly River (because the road is freaking awesome) and that way we could swing through Bunbury to pick up the SW guys.